• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Group buy for Grayhill 71 Series 3 deck, 1 pole switches

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have reached out to everyone who posted above the post closing of the group buy. If I missed you please let me know.

Thanks!

Paul

I am wrapping up a vey involved show Saturday night. I will start reaching out for addresses on Monday to make sure the ones on the Paypal receipt is accurate.

Thanks!

Paul

Just want to let everyone know that I am preparing to do a very involved and complicated show on Saturday and the work load to get ready has been steadily increasing with each change to the production. If I am slow to respond to any questions or comments it will be because I am tied up with work. After this Sunday I will be able to more quickly respond to messages.

Thanks!

Paul

Hi, sorry to be out of time. If It is posible I need 4 for 2 Reddish 500EQ.
I didn’t see the post until Jman write about it.
It will be always appreciated.

Hello, Everyone,

I finished the big show last night for which I had been doing preparation and it wound up being a very stressful and physically demanding endeavor to say the least. I'm going to spend the next couple of days recovering and then will get everything ordered. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Thanks!

Paul

Hello, Everyone,

I finished the big show last night for which I had been doing preparation and it wound up being a very stressful and physically demanding endeavor to say the least. I'm going to spend the next couple of days recovering and then will get everything ordered. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Thanks!

Paul

I also missed this thread, would I be too late to order 4 switches for two of the reddish EQs?

Latest posts

Back