suno.com

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Roth

Here I go with what is likely unread by a majority of GDIY subscribers. I couldn't figure out where else to post this.

LONG time friend...singer, song writer, guitarist, studio owner, live rock band front man, etc.... sent me a bunch of "songs" he "wrote" via suno.com. They are all ditties with lyrics about pooping, farting, brown stains in his shorts, hurting when peeing, etc. All hilarious words. But....western swing? Modern country? Hip hop? Pop divas? Fab Four? Every possible genre in 20+ songs. As he said to me "This is too easy..."

Apparently, you type in lyrics, choose the genre, and there's your song. I need to remember grade school "nasty" songs/poems and try it myself. I might come up with a Platinum record!

https://suno.com/

Bri

PS, I can't carry a tune with a bucket. I'll see if I can become A Star!!

Last edited:
Another one is udio. Kinda fun to play around with, probably limited utility for pros, but yeah we're definitely about to drown in half clever songs about how zoomers are killing the imported Italian tile industry, or whatever

I was all ready to go and crash for the day and ran across this interesting article:

Lots of things for me to ponder besides setting childish/dirty lyrics into an operatic song.

Bri

Back