D47 Fet New Body Style PCB now available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of threadlock do You use , sorry for my bad english , when i try to google it i have many different stuff shown

as i can see on the parts in the original manual , there is no washer inside between the body and Hex screw , i think it would be a good idea to put one to minimize vibrations transmission . What do You think ?

I emailed Jenny at Shengyin Electronics ([email protected]) and have 2 U47FET bodies on the way with a pair of M49 bodies & shochmounts that according the drawings she provided will work with Poctop's boards. It took a bit of back and fourth, but I'm on for 4 bodies at around $125 each with shipping. View attachment 126590
You mean 125 $ each including shipping ??? very nice !!!

Now sorted.

The recommended grounding through the xlr is not good. I used another wire from the pin 1 to ground the metal stand offs properly, thanks to TLRT's advice & now have a nice sounding mic.
I’m glad you got it sorted. I borrowed an idea from someone else near the the beginning of this thread and used some copper tape from the xlr ground lug to the body itself. So that is another way it could be done. My two are noiseless and sound awesome. So glad for this boards set and Dany’s fine capsules.

Back