HI

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLZBob

Hi

I'm Bob
Been a studio tech for about 23 years. Started off at Matrix Little Russell street, and ended up as tech manager of the now defunct Townhouse studios.
Currently freelancing doing mainly vintage synth repairs, but also looking after a few SSLs, and Tridents, as well as occasionally dipping into the world of outboard.
Mainly here to share tech knowledge.

Super busy there days fixing all manner of kit, so may not pop in that often, but this is a great community and resource to be a part of :)

Nice to meet you all

B

Hi

I'm Bob
Been a studio tech for about 23 years. Started off at Matrix Little Russell street, and ended up as tech manager of the now defunct Townhouse studios.
Currently freelancing doing mainly vintage synth repairs, but also looking after a few SSLs, and Tridents, as well as occasionally dipping into the world of outboard.
Mainly here to share tech knowledge.

Super busy there days fixing all manner of kit, so may not pop in that often, but this is a great community and resource to be a part of :)

Nice to meet you all

B
Sounds like a perfect fit for the forum. Hopefully you'll be around more often than not. I might have questions! :)

Back