neumann v475 pimping ...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[silent:arts]

I HAD to finish this project today:
475.jpg

the back:
475_back.jpg

inside:
475_inside.jpg

Looks like a very clean job :thumb:

When I have time I will be building one og those, maybe with some subgroups to connect my other DIY projects....

AMAZING!!!

I love it, the idea of using turret board for your passive wiring, brilliant! No neat, and the specs look great... I want one!!!

Cheers

Matt

[quote author="nrgrecording"]Yehaaa! dangerous! Engraved back panel... sweeet. Where did you buy the nice rack and panel? RS?[/quote]
all my racks and pannels are custom made by www.KID-broadcast.de to my specs (because I hate doing mechanical work ...)

[quote author="digichild"]volker, i like the idea with the multipin inputs[/quote]
well, it's the only way to fit 24 balanced inputs in a 1U rack

Thanks Volker!
That was the link to the case I´ve been searchin´for all the time. I hate metalworks, too and I´d really love to pay bucks for a finished box. I´ll check them out. Can you give me an idea how much you enclosure costed?

The summing amp has impressive specs. Nice one :green:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

are those the same zero ohm cards someone was selling in the black market, or something entirely different???

Looks freaking spectacular however

Very nice stuff!

billy

Those were different ones. I sold some Lawo V975 summing cards but Volker is using the Neumann V475 versions. Both use zero Ohm summing. Anyway they play in the same league.

[quote author="[silent:arts]"]I used the Neumann V475-2B, recaped it and disabled the LP filter.(otherwise you would have -20dB at 40 kHz)[/quote]

you mean you exchanged some caps?all?is this necessary cos they are too old?

Latest posts

Back