Project 2, How is it comming along?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetsen

Hey everyone.

I seem to have forgotten some of the details on this one. What was the pot/attenuator supposed to be for the 312 and 325 cards? Was it 22k and 47k reverse log respectively? Also what was the Cinemag and Jensen transformer model #s for the mic input?

Has anyone finished one from scratch using the 1731?

Steven

What was the pot/attenuator supposed to be for the 312 and 325 cards? Was it 22k and 47k reverse log respectively?

Yes, exactly. I think the 1:8 Jensen model is the JE-110K-HPC.

I have another question. Does anyone remember the thread about choosing mic input transformer ratios?

Is there an optimal input transformer for the 1731? Or maybe a happy medium that will work well with several opamps. The Cinemag CMMI-10PCA 150: 15K, I thought was a recomended transformer for the API.

Just trying to get things straight before I start building.

Steven

I vaguely remember someone posting on the old forum about contacting Cinemag and them recommending a different mic input transformer, one that wasn't on their website. I had a feeling it was close to the original API designed one?

Anyone remember this?

tim

[quote author="fallout"]Yep, Cinemag part number CM-75101A.. Havent heard one personally yet, but I'm going to get a few soon!

-Jay[/quote]
I just ordered 2 of these, but the PC mount version, the CM-75101APC, I also ordered 2 of th CMOQ-2L output transformers. It will be interesting to compare the CMOQ-2L to the ones I'm getting in the group order.

Kelley

Latest posts

Back