Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Dan,

I would like to check on your quantities. I am looking to buy 2 W492 plates and two rear mounting plates (25 EUR), and 1 GSSL front panel cut for SIFAM (25 EUR), and have them shipped, as one package, to Canada.

thank you.

Hi Dan
I would like to buy two W492 plates and two rear mounting plates to rack a set of W492's.
I have a 1 unit rack that I want to use, however I wasn't sure if your pre-drilled front panel is a universal fit to most 1U enclosures? Your front panel would be a good option for me if I could fit it to the enclosure I have.

Thanks
Ben :)

Hi Dan

After a bit of thought and looking closer at your front panels, I now only require two W492 plates and two rear mounting plates. Can you tell me if their available.

Thanks
Ben

Hello.. here again.. :)

envelope... I've emailed you.. sorry!

helterbelter... The front panel's 174.9 mm x 40.6mm, for some reason.. I don't remember why I didn't make it a nice round number!  :)

south2577... I've got quite a few available, so two's fine, I'll PMail you.

mpc3000ltd... Thanks! I thought I'd do something more interesting than a standard two dimensional panel, and I'm pleased with how it's worked out.

Cheers,
Dan

ddt said:
helterbelter... The front panel's 174.9 mm x 40.6mm, for some reason.. I don't remember why I didn't make it a nice round number!  :)

Cheers,
Dan

Darn... They´re a bit too long for my application. (I could´ve known if I would've measured the PCB dimensions). Maybemaybemaybe, I'll put them in a 19"case just so I can use your fine looking panels !

helterbelter said:
.... Maybemaybemaybe, I'll put them in a 19"case just so I can use your fine looking panels !

Fair enough!  :)  Let me know if you want to put more of them in a bigger case, I could make a 3U mounting panel for example so you'd only be buying one case, PSU, etc.

Cheers,
Dan

Hey Dan.  Sent you an email about some front panels.

I would like 2 times this stuff

2x W492 plates + 2x rear mounting plates = 25 EUR
1x pre-drilled 1U W492 mounting panel = 7 EUR

and

1x 4 Channel Pre panel with switch mounting plates = 35 EUR

i mailed you from monstermark at gmail dot com

thanks

mark

envelope said:
I'm looking forward to getting the W492 panels, can you kindly drop me a quick message to let me know if they have been mailed. Thank you Kindly Dan.

Hi Dan, the panels have arrived, and they are perfect in every way. Thank You.

Hello Good Sir, I'm back for more. PayPal payment has just been issued for

2  SIFAM PPM non-sidechain GSSL 
2  pre drilled 1U W492 panel.
1  pair W492 front panels/mounting plates         
1  U 2254C panel

Thanks so much.

ddt said:
Please also note that I'm currently out of 1U cases.

I need to make about 20 of them in order for the price to be worthwhile, so if you'll need a 1U case please post your interest here, I'll make a list and once there's 20 cases to be made I'll go ahead.

I will also need to ask for payment up front once we're at the 20 mark, I covered the first round out of my own pocket, and it's not something I can do this time around unfortunately.

Thanks,
Dan

received the panels today!  they look great!  nice packaging too.  thanks again.

mark

Hi again... :)

I've now sent out all outstanding panels and cases, sorry about any delays...

ChrioN... the case mounting hole dimensions are 431x25mm

phatmateo... thanks bro!  ;)

I've now got some new brushed Aluminium panels for the Studer/Audiox EQ and a couple for the 2254C project with ST7 meter cutouts, here's a few photos (click on the image for a larger photo)..

Please note that the ST7 2254C panels have the case mounting holes drilled, so it's best to buy the complete case.

...I'll also be making panels and cases for Igor's 69 EQ project, please post your interest here! The panels will look like this, at the moment I'm thinking of doing them in black brushed Aluminium again :)

69_panel2.jpg

The price for a front panel only will be 25 EUR plus postage (7 EUR worldwide), the case will cost 78 EUR plus postage (14 EUR wordwide).

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan, the panel design looks very nice, as well as the price is very good.
I'd like two pannels!

Latest posts

Back