Edcor Transformers in Europe

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fablab

Hello, I'd like to know if there is a distributor in Europe for the Edcor transformers

Hi, I remember I ordered some once, to a member here who managed to be the edcor europe ditributor, his forum name is "TonydB".
Ask him, but you could also try Edcor directly, because if you need something something he doesn't stock, someone has to pay shipping (and perhaps taxes) to his location, and then to yours, and I guess(?) a small normal margin to retribute his work... But I may be wrong.
The main problem with euro Edcor customers, is that they're so cheap that for small amount you're allways get frustrated to pay sometimes more in shipping due to weight than in iron...

Laurent.

For 4 transformers they ask $42 for shipping rate: it is not really cheap ...

that's a lot of money for shipping. USPS has a flat rate box (up to a certain weight/size limit) for a bit over $10. Ask if they'll fit in there.

so they're using medium size flat rate boxes.. One price up to 20 Lbs, so whether you buy 2 or 4 or 8 you pay the same shipping (as long as it fits in the box).

A few days ago i payed 42$ to Cinemag for shipping 2 mic and 3 out transformer. A year ago or so it was a little cheaper, around 38$. This prices include insurance.

Miha

just looked it up and i paid a total of 38 dollar for 2 transformers of which 13.50 was shipping to the netherlands. for that kind of money i can't even buy one sowter.

Latest posts

Back