Anyone have any 2150 VCA's they'll sell me for the SSL comp?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tubejay

I tried contacting the company that was labled as THE company to contact for 2150's in the SSL thread from RO, but I haven't had luck reaching them. I heard through the grapevine that they no longer carry them. From a simplicity standpoint (meaning I don't have to alter the design of the PCB I already have (because of my lack of knowledge)) I'd like to stick with the 2150. Anyone have three, or know where I can order three? If anyone can point me in a new direction here, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Jay

Would those (DBX2151) VCA's work with the design as is? Anyone know?? I'd love to grab three of them...

Sorry for the dumb question, but what do you mean by a "selected later version of the 2150"? Do you think these will sound as good as the THAT 2150 in there?

Those are my 2151s. I will guarantee that they work perfecty and "sound" excellent. IMHO, the only step up is locating some 202s.

I'm only selling them so we, here, can build our ssl clones.

-james

Awesome, thanks much! I just bought three. There's three left for anyone who's looking for some VCA's for their SSL comp!!

See, this site already works just about as well or as well as the old one!!

I'd like some 2150 VCA's as well.....anyone have some VCA's that I can use in an un-modified board? I already stuffed the section for the VCA's, and I suck at desoldering....so I'd like some "plug n play" VCA's. Where can I get these in North America?

Latest posts

Back