Oktava Schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra50

Hi,
Someone posted the MK319/219 schematic at the other place. It might have been flatpicker.
If you're here could you post it again please? We've had a couple of requests.
Thank you
Stewart

Here you go...

OktavaMK319.jpg

Hey Marik, you read my mind. I've been thinking about this for a while now and plan to do it on the omnipressor.com site when time permits. A dtatbase of links and we should be able to store any new ones that people send in.
Lets do it!
:thumb:

Hopefully over the weekend if I get time (I need to make some music too!) - I'll let you all know.
Stewart

I've got a 603S and an MK012 to send you (plus an MXL 2001 when Adrian fixes my schematic. :wink: ), but I must first make some music, too!

Tim H

Did I send you the values for the V67. They are almost the same. the openloop gain is different.

FWIW I sent Chris a v67 transformer so we should have some good information soon. Its a 2:1 that much I tested.

Did I send out the nady 1050 I traced. when I get my nt1000 back I will finish the schematic and mods I did.

Do you need a MXL1006 schematic?

Peter Purpose I did not forget about the 12V t power to 48V phantom for the gefell 682, I just did not have the time I will get to it.

There are lots of AKG and Neumann on the web. Bo has a great german writeup on the 701 at his site as well as a DIY microphone.

A section with pictures of capsules would be cool.

Oliver posted a hand drawn m147 tube section at Klaus H forum.

We need to get Oliver here

[quote author="Gus"]Tim H...Did I send you the values for the V67? They are almost the same. the openloop gain is different.[/quote]
Yep, you sure did - almost a year ago! I had forgotten about that. I'll see if I can dig those up.
FWIW I sent Chris a v67 transformer so we should have some good information soon. Its a 2:1 that much I tested.
That's great! Supposedly the V67 transformer is superior to the 2001 transformer. I think I've still got the one from my Cascade M20 laying around here somewhere. I believe it's the same as the 2001. If Chris wants to mess with it, I can send it to him so he can compare the two.
Did I send out the nady 1050 I traced. when I get my nt1000 back I will finish the schematic and mods I did...Do you need a MXL1006 schematic?
I'll check on these and let you know.

:shock:

I'm on the case. It'll take a day or too - I've actually been DIY'ing and have to clear out my cupboard as I can't find anything.

The parts in MK219s seem to vary quite a bit - different resistors and possibly transformer ratios too! I'll post some details later.

Back to it!
Stewart

OK, due to popular demand, there are some things here:
http://www.omnipressor.com/MicSchLib/
that stands for Microphone Schematic Library
I'll do a proper webpage when I get some time!
Stewart

Stewart

Great no web page needed.
I will send you any schematics I have that you do not.
In the future I am going to get you out of the habit of using
*.jpg files for schematics. It is not the best file format.
Not to worry Thanks!

Hi Adrian.
In the future I am going to get you out of the habit of using
*.jpg files for schematics. It is not the best file format.

Many files are as received and will stay that way, but I do often use jpg or gif for my own work because I can squash them down in size. Elighten me! What should I be using?

Stewart

I keep complaining here but have never gotten off my butt
to write a how to scan a schematic or document properly.
I will some time so since I have not done that I cannot complain.

Simple answer;
Real simple lineart (2 color) B/W drawings like schematics
will give the smallest file sizes with the GIF file format. They also will not make the schematic text with all the fuzz around the text. JPG files are better suited for pictures.

Thr gif need to be scanned at 2 color B/W (2 bit bit depth) lineart on some scanners to make this most effective. Remember schematics normally are
black on white paper why scan them any different. I have also found once the schematic is scanned at 600DPI and I spend about an hours removing the spots and fixing and text I cannot read and fixing any wires that do not look connected, I save the file to *.gif format. I then reopen the file
and save it as a Acrobat PDF this gives a 4 to one reduction in the already small file size. The PDF may appear a little fuzzy looking at it on the screen but when you print the schematic it will look better than the orginal and that is the goal. Better than the orginal with a small file size.
The single page mic schematics are no big deal.
But multipage docs like manuals if they were started life as JPG the files they would be huge in the final manual.

Latest posts

Back