Alesis X2 schematics if you need them...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svart

ok, got a scanner that i can use so i started to scan the schematics for my Alesis X2 console, it's not a complete set but it's all alesis could find for me. They were very helpful, didn't ask for a dime and even paid for the postage to send the pages to me!

schematics i have:

prototype micpre(not the same as the production version)

prototype micpre with eq sections(same pre as above but with EQ sections)

master buss(production version)

buss sections(production version)

in pdf format, around 1mb.

all digital sections (automated muting) and meterbridge are availiable but not scanned yet. PM if you need these.

:thumb:

well this console has more than a few features that I really appreciate such as modular channel strips, two fully parametric mid EQ bands, simple audio paths with few components which are easily replaced and much more.

i'll try to find some webspace that will host files like this to make it easier for everyone to get them.

Thanks to all concerned in obtaining this set of circuits. It has been very well drawn and for a change, a readable Alesis circuit! The 3630 was reduced so much to make it very difficult to read.
Stephen

If you want it I have the complete service manual, including info for all the factory modifications, circiut description etc.

I could scan it if you want me to, I just need someone to host it.

Hey repairman, can you send me the parts on the modifications? I have part of that manual but not all of it. PM me.

oh and you wouldn't happen to have any of the schematics would you? I am missing the AUX and channel fader sections. Alesis couldn't find them to send to me.

I have the complete service manual including all schematics.

I'll start scanning tonight (more than 100 pages)

It would be great though if someone could host them, so I dont have to send out alot of emails

Back