Informations on ELA Modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treefon

Hello,

Anyone know something about ELAs Module from AUSO(Siemens Italy)?
I'm looking for informations on ELA 75-75 Dynamic Compressor and ELA 75-87 Stereo Mic Preamp

Thanks

ELA is not really the name of a module but is used by the Telefunken and the various sub contracing firms Siemens/Neumann/TAB/Maihak/Lawo

Telefunken designated ELA because of the department which handles studio equipment Abteilung für Elektroakustik)
Sometime you see the M designation added - such as ELA M - the M just stands for Microphone - some people justy loose the space - hence the name ELAM 251

hi treefon,

I've never heard of this ELA 75-75 compressor.
Do you have any pictures or further information?

[we love obscure broadcasting gear]

cheers,

michael

I have some obscure ELA modules.
Never found details about it.
front-compr.jpg

transfo-front-comp.jpg

If someone knows a little more about it.
That would be great, would be really nice to know the pinout on the back.
back-compr.jpg

:thumb: :thumb:

It seems that all AUSO-Siemens products are prefixed ELA 75 then the model number
I found some info on the AUSO-SIEMENS ELA 75-15
1"SIEMENS TRANSISTOR MASTERING EQUALIZER READS ""SIEMENS AUSO TELECOMUNICAZIONI UNIVERSAL FILTER ELA 75 - 15"". STEREO FILTER 0.44 KHZ, 12.8 KHZ, 0/14 DB E,L,A SELECTABLE TYPE (?) WITH TWO MORE MODULES WITH 12DB/OCTAVE 0 / 21DB MAX ON PRESETS 2.8 12KHZ."

So it's an italian rebadged version of the Telefunken/Siemens brand
Can;t figure out the model numbers though!

ward said:
I have some obscure ELA modules.
Never found details about it.
front-compr.jpg

transfo-front-comp.jpg

If someone knows a little more about it.
That would be great, would be really nice to know the pinout on the back.
back-compr.jpg

:thumb:  :thumb:

Ward, I have two(2) Ela 75-02 and I found anything about these units!!!....Did you find any information about your unit???

Thanks a lot
opacheco

Attachments

• cce0_1.jpg
    cce0_1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 74
Hello,
I have some of these modules, and I have the schematic for the 75-02 and the equalizers. They are very good modules, big transformers and all discrete components inside.
Fabio

memestudio said:
Hello,
I have some of these modules, and I have the schematic for the 75-02 and the equalizers. They are very good modules, big transformers and all discrete components inside.
Fabio

Dear memestudio,

Could you send me a copy of this ELA 75-02 schematic please???....I will be forever greatful if you can help me!!

How about this unit??...It is a Preamp or Amplifier unit??...How about the sound?

Thanks a lot!
Opacheco.

memestudio said:
Hello,
I have some of these modules, and I have the schematic for the 75-02...............
Fabio

memestudio,

Did you find something about the 75-02??...Schematics??

Thanks
Opacheco.

Just picked up some of these ELA 75-75 Comp/Lim/Exp units. I've put what little information I could source on them into the Tech Docs>Siemens thread.

Siemens ELA 75-75.jpg

Attachments

• Siemens ELA 75-75 Internal.png
    Siemens ELA 75-75 Internal.png
    2 MB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back