Ne5534 Ltspice model

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richiyobs

Hi can someone please verify ne5534 model i build/drawn for Ltspice?
it seems to work...
i m also trying ne5532 .sub file found online, but there are 2 version, one is based on 5534 TI with internal capacitor as written in the file , the other is called ne5532sn... are you experienced with this last 2 ones, and which one is better to use?
thanks for your attention

Attachments

• ne5534_LTspice.zip.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 3
The big question is what is the source of your circuit and what are the parameters of the transistors? The problem I see is that only a "simplified version" of the schematic has been published and and we have no idea of the properties of the individual transistors.

Cheers

Ian

there was no circuit just the spice model for 5534 created from file
here a simple diff amp for testing ...
i found the .sub online, github ....
till now used LT1001 from default opa-list for my simulations, never had Ne55xx ... so just to be sure it s working properly
hoped someone had a model to compare with it and confirm the .sub was fine
thanks again for attention
best

Attachments

• 5534-test.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 1
The big question is what is the source of your circuit and what are the parameters of the transistors? The problem I see is that only a "simplified version" of the schematic has been published and and we have no idea of the properties of the individual transistors.

Cheers

Ian
Sorry only now understood your reply...
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/ne5534-ltspiceiv-models.176123/Are you meaning something like this?
If so, too difficult for me! ... I simply right clicked on the txt line and auto-generated Asy file, then applied graphics
I was asking cause with other auto-generated had problems in simulation
Thanks again

AFAIK, the NE5532 model does not exist, they use the same 5534 model but set it in a dual box. At least that is what I have in Multisim.

Back