Neve BA283 Eagle

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsasgtr

Hello there,

I noticed there were no BA823 schematic/pcb projects (only images/pdfs), so I made one. The layout is based on pictures I found online (mainly BA283 board size?), as I don't have access to the original PCBs, so I welcome any corrections. The original 4.7k trimpot has been replaced by a more modern 3269 series.
There are 2 versions: with edge pads, and with plated holes.
They are also cheap to order, e.g. at Aisler the price for 3 is 15 EUR.
I hope someone will find it useful.

1639171849428.png
1639172543750.png

Attachments

• BA283.zip
    31.1 KB · Views: 50
  • BA283_pins.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 44
I noticed there were no BA823 schematic/pcb projects (only images/pdfs),

I don't really know what you mean, the BA283 schematics are easily available everywhere and here in this forum also.
There have been a lot of different people selling BA283 here over the years, at this moment you can buy it from AVDAudio, he used to have a thread in the Black Market:
http://avdaudio.com/catalog.htm?pid=1345
Saying this, congratulations for your work it looks pretty good and well done and I'm sure they will be helpful for others.

By the way,
Welcome to the forum

That is a really good version of the original. Well done and thanks for making the design available to the community.

Cheers

Ian

I don't really know what you mean, the BA283 schematics are easily available everywhere and here in this forum also.
I meant project files for ECADs, that one can easily modify to suit their particular needs. E.g. I put a different trimpot. However, if you have the original one, you can easily put it back.
There have been a lot of different people selling BA283 here over the years, at this moment you can buy it from AVDAudio, he used to have a thread in the Black Market:
http://avdaudio.com/catalog.htm?pid=1345
I know. I wanted to give people more customisation options, though.
BTW that website doesn't seem to use HTTPS.
Saying this, congratulations for your work it looks pretty good and well done and I'm sure they will be helpful for others.

By the way,
Welcome to the forum
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back