The M610 Shure Feedback Controller

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco

Hi,

I am a little intrigued with the M610 Shure Feedback Controller because I can’t see any inductor in the filters section and I think this filter action is made by using the theory of impedance converters in order to get the inductor performance in these active transistors filters sections; I will appreciate any comments about. Look like the Q109 to Q116 are the active impedance converter for each band; what do you think?

Thanks anticipated
opacheco

Attachments

• IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi,

I am a little intrigued with the M610 Shure Feedback Controller because I can’t see any inductor in the filters section and I think this filter action is made by using the theory of impedance converters in order to get the inductor performance in these active transistors filters sections; I will appreciate any comments about. Look like the Q107 to Q117 are the active impedance converter for each band; what do you think?

Thanks anticipated
opacheco

I think these do use inductors, seemingly L1-L8 in the schematic? I have one that I love for dirtying up some electric guitar. They're very distinctive sounding and it's earned a place on top of the rack. Noisy though...

I think these do use inductors, seemingly L1-L8 in the schematic? I have one that I love for dirtying up some electric guitar. They're very distinctive sounding and it's earned a place on top of the rack. Noisy though...
I can see the inductors in the schematics but I don’t see them in the internals pics!!….look like active impedance converter instead!

opacheco.

No inductors used, as opacheco says, they are active circuits based on Q109-Q116.
Follow the path from the wiper of the 1kHz fader.

No inductors used, as opacheco says, they are active circuits based on Q109-Q116.
Follow the path from the wiper of the 1kHz fader.
Look like these are impedance converters using BJT transistors!!. Does anyone have access to any theory of this converters?

Thanks
opacheco

Back