Built custom channel for Soundcraft Boards (SSL like)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally, but not always, in the service manual.
I have -- NEVER -- seen the level of detail that you see in my drawing in Post #114 as being shown in any service manual.
If he gives his availability for the metalwork part would already be a starting point,
Frequently, getting members on this forum to even "get started" on doing something becomes nearly impossible!!!
remains the pcb part, that it might be better to divide into 3? (premap , eq , auxes)
I have also "Reverse-Engineered" plenty of PCB's, ranging from 1974 API mixing consoles to U.S. jet fighter PCB's, but again.....I need the actual PCB in my hand in order to accurately and properly do a "Reverse-Engineering" of it and I don't think that that's gonna happen anytime soon!!!

In any case.....I'm here!!!.....

/

In the name of science, I’d kick in for a junk 200b channel to be shipped to MidnightArrakis. 50-60€ in his hands?
I don’t even own a board but it might get cool.
>> Tim: I'm about 90-minutes west of you, out here in Hagerstown. What part of Baltimore are you in? Before moving out here to get-away from the gun violence of Baltimore, I had lived in Pikesville and worked at Maryland Sound located deep-in-the-forest on Wetheredsville Road. I used to hang-out at The Inner Harbor and Hammerjacks!!!

/

Last edited:
>> Tim: I'm about 90-minutes west of you, out here in Hagerstown. What part of Baltimore are you in? Before moving out here to get-away from the gun violence of Baltimore, I had lived in Pikesville and worked at Maryland Sound located deep-in-the-forest on Wetheredsville Road. I used to hang-out at The Inner Harbor and Hammersmiths!!!

/
Duuuude! 🤘
When they filmed the club scene at Hammerjacks with the band L7 in John Water’s Serial Mom, you can see me in the crowd scenes!
A kid who went to school with mine lived in an old Dickeyville house at the end of Wetheredsvile Rd. That IS sleepy!

We are right by Druid Hill Park downtown.

I’d drive a frame to Hagerstown for Science! (👈🏻 on topic “)

Attachments

• IMG_3345.jpeg
    IMG_3345.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Duuuude! 🤘
When they filmed the club scene at Hammerjacks with the band L7 in John Water’s Serial Mom, you can see me in the crowd scenes!
A kid who went to school with mine lived in an old Dickeyville house at the end of Wetheredsville Rd. That IS sleepy!

We are right by Druid Hill Park downtown.

I’d drive a frame to Hagerstown for Science! (👈🏻 on topic “)
[you can see me in the crowd scenes!] -- DUDE!!! That blurred and fuzzy image you posted LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!

>>
My Dad was in a major motion picture called "Eight Men Out". ("Eight Men Out" is a 1988 American sports drama film based on Eliot Asinof's 1963 book Eight Men Out: The Black Sox and the 1919 World Series. The film is a dramatization of Major League Baseball's Black Sox Scandal, in which eight members of the Chicago White Sox conspired with gamblers to intentionally lose the 1919 World Series. Most of the film was filmed at the old Bush Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana..... which is where I grew up before moving to Maryland to work at Maryland Sound).

[an old Dickeyville house] -- Yeah.....I had to drive through Dickeyville everyday in order to get to the Maryland Sound building further on down in the forest. The homes there are really neat "classic-style" buildings!!!

[I’d drive a frame] -- I'm not familiar with this phrase or terminology with me being an "Official Old Fart"!!!

/

Last edited:
Back