anyone got a schemo for this pre and or EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="Crusty2"]Yes, it's a Lundahl. It's one of their low ratio ones.

I have a schemo I traced for the output opamp, but nothing for the input section. The opamp is a very simple cascode with BJT's. I suspect the input amp is nearly the same but maybe with some fets.

How much are they asking for these modules? They never did come out with a lunchbox version. Don't know why.[/quote]

Discontinued as far as I know... which is why DIy would be great on these

...this should be the same trannie as for the "V*T-737sp" D*irect Recording Path Tube channel...reads like this at Av*alon:
"Microphone: Transformer balanced 850/2500 ohm"
...for further investigation...

Yeah Ad was obvious. But the rest is their own numbering system that is non other then a regular trafo just relabeled. Much is similar to the vipre custom input trafo which is none other then a cinimag.

Yeah the sear camp is a good suggestion. I'll be seeing him at AES so should be cool. will keep you guys posted...still waiting from a responce automated or not from availaon... as well I won't hold my breath...

solder like most people to keep the majors away and avoid lawsuits, etc, etc,etc we often use mispellings as opposed to the real thing. of course i spelled it correctly in the e-mail...

when all the information starts to come together about this, I'll be glad to layout an SMD and through-hole version...

I'm going to start on a SMD layout of the opamp-ish stage when i get a chance.

That file with a schematic is not available anymore, could some one pls send it to me ? :green:

THANKS!!
Fabio

Back