[BUILD] CAPI VP312DI~500/51x Series~Preamp + Direct Inject~Official Support Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure its bad and not backwards?
100% sure. Wire from #1 was a little too long and shorted to the body of the 48V switch. Had a little spark action and then nothing worked right after. Pulled the LED and tested with DMM diode and didn't get 1600mV or dim light like the other working LEDs. Fixed the switch wire issue and then took an LED off one off my other working boards and installed it and everything is fine now. Just down one bad LED now.

100% sure. Wire from #1 was a little too long and shorted to the body of the 48V switch. Had a little spark action and then nothing worked right after. Pulled the LED and tested with DMM diode and didn't get 1600mV or dim light like the other working LEDs. Fixed the switch wire issue and then took an LED off one off my other working boards and installed it and everything is fine now. Just down one bad LED now.
Ah. I ASSume it was you who just placed a small order at the store and requested a 3mm LED?

Back