COVID vaccins: the next problem?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Studies", in my opinion, have a conclusion before they finish editing the Abstract, whatever conclusion is decided by the authors. Have you seen one where they say, "Man! We were totally wrong, and the opposite is true, can you believe it?!?"
No doubt that the spike is bad, no matter how you get it.
I did not want to take a medicine that turned my cells into spike factories. Even the J&J did that. I would take a dead virus vax, but at this point it is moot and will stay with natimmune, previously mentioned lifestyle and keep fresh IVM, HCQ, ZTH, etc stocked.
And call it Spike Vax? Totally eff you people, BIG everything. Yes, the same folks who threatened me with losing my job over taking the vax are now importing millions of unvaxxed, unanything vetted folks and placing them everywhere in the dead of night. Why don't they get a Spike Vax coming in? there are millions available.
Mike

"Studies", in my opinion, have a conclusion before they finish editing the Abstract, whatever conclusion is decided by the authors.
Actually decided by whomever is funding the studies...
Have you seen one where they say, "Man! We were totally wrong, and the opposite is true, can you believe it?!?"

Mike
no...

JR

"Studies", in my opinion, have a conclusion before they finish editing the Abstract, whatever conclusion is decided by the authors. Have you seen one where they say, "Man! We were totally wrong, and the opposite is true, can you believe it?!?"

Here are 400+ covid studies retracted after publication because of concerns of the scientific community, not necessarily the authors, about their veracity.

https://retractionwatch.com/retracted-coronavirus-covid-19-papers/

Do you really think if a scientist comes up with way to test these clots for signs of the man made spike proteins they'd actually get funding or approval for the research from the medical establishment that runs the show ?

You only have to look at what happens when a patient returns to a doctor with side effects from a cocktail of meds , they add another med on top to treat the symptoms and refute the possibillity one more meds have combinatorial side effects that are causing damage .
No scientist would claim to know the side effects from multiple prescrition drugs on a person , yet many doctors seem fully sure its safe to mix and match . I know several people who consume vast amounts of meds ,constantly swapping and changing scripts , sooner or later major organ malfunction sets in . Here public health insurance cover the bills for the dope and the doctor gets a kick back from big pharma towards his retirement plan .

Its a classic case of getting caught out lying then having to compound that with more lies to keep the whole shit show going .

Last edited:
Your point? This thread (the one we're posting in here) is the example of gullibility and confirmation bias, not the link debunking the false assertion that France has passed an anti mRNA law.

Well, Dr. Campbell wasn't an anti-vaxer, or a conspiracy nut. He's been training nurses most of his professional life and has written several books that are accepted as standard in tuition. I've been following him since the very beginning and it helped me understand a lot of the science involved.

It's only lately he's been disagreeing with the official stance. I've seen that growing. Slowly. And I find it very hard to disagree as it's based on official numbers. So, yes, I'm taking this on reputation.

There is a chance the MD is just making a buck on Youtube. But I feel that isn't the case, as he is risking being closed down or demonetised lately.

This law has the best of intentions and isn't about covid. Only, when dealing with sects, (what it is about) it's overly broad. That was the reason it wasn't accepted in 2020. In the terms of the law, even the Catholic church would have been open to being sued. Now, I personally consider several groupuscules in the Catholic church as sects, but others don't, so I wouldn't support laws like this since the chances of abuse are evident.

It also dates back to long before covid, as Miviludes has been trying to deal with sects since 2002. In 2020 their task was changed, due to terrorism.

Because the proposed law is so broad, it could be used for a lot of things. So no wonder some people are seeing other things in it.

So, sorry if I can't find any link to the subject being discussed. I'm wel aware of the nutcases that are out there. John Campbell isn't one of them.

Here are 400+ covid studies retracted after publication because of concerns of the scientific community, not necessarily the authors, about their veracity.

https://retractionwatch.com/retracted-coronavirus-covid-19-papers/

As an MD, you probably know the problem of the last decades is that big pharma sets up publications just to be able to publish articles. Once you have articles in one publication, it's easy to quote them in another publication. And since number of quotations is one important metric in science, you can guess why they do it.

I took a glance at the list. And, yes, the second one was already a hit. It was published in the "Journal of Nanoparticle Research". I don't know about you, but such a title looks pretty suspect, as ALL the articles are about the use of some nanoparticle in medicine, even if that nanoparticle is just iron. So I checked resurchify.com, which is an attempt to eradicate that kind of spam. This is the result:

https://www.resurchify.com/impact/d...le Research Rank,this journal is ranked 0.402.

They are on position 12437...

That also gives you an idea how many of these publications are around. Unfortunately, there aren't that many scientists around who have time to check all these publications. So, 400 retracted is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't follow medicine. But I do follow biology. Less commercial interest, but the same effects apply. Like this fella in Austria who discovered six new species of snakes in Africa, without even leaving his office. If it was just one, nobody would've noticed. But six in one year struck several of his colleagues as odd. These new species had to be retracted, of course, as it was just a new name for existing species. But the damage already had been done. Several people died of a snakebite, because the hospital decided they had no anti-venom for that particular new species yet...

Science isn't easy. Working together is even harder. And when emotions, ambitions and politics are mixed in, it's a wonder some scientists can do what they do...

If someone launched a biological attack on the USA they would most likely end up in Guantanamo Bay, whats the difference with what Fauci did and why isnt he on his way there to get water boarded and have electrodes attached to his genitaila ?
The reason ,as far as I can see is the wealthy are afraid shares in big pharma would take a hit and their retirement plans would be wrecked .

Dr. Campbell's video doesn't state that Covid is the cause. The embalmer just states that he hasn't seen this type of clot before 2021.
Innuendo is used to pin the cause of these so-called new clots (no real evidence yet that these are new or different, just anecdote) on vaccination, and apparently correlation is causation. Then there is the embalmer's statement about new, fast progressing cancers he's heard about:

1708296549300.png

And parenthetically, there's his assertion that midazolam (Versed) is being given in nursing homes to kill people, because he's seen the empty vials in the trash.

So this vid is trying to say that vaccination is the cause of these clots and unusually aggressive cancers - utter fabrication as far as I can tell. Until there is some real evidence about this, I'll just call believing this gullibility and confirmation bias, and wait and see. Oh, but I guess there won't be any evidence because of the massive coverup perpetrated by everyone, (including everyone in science, government, the police, and even me), except the embalmers.

That also gives you an idea how many of these publications are around. Unfortunately, there aren't that many scientists around who have time to check all these publications. So, 400 retracted is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

Science isn't easy. Working together is even harder. And when emotions, ambitions and politics are mixed in, it's a wonder some scientists can do what they do...
I agree with you here, and AI is going to make it even harder to verify.

Heres an excellent documentary for you Doc ,
it details the very beginnings of psychiatric medicine ,

The medical (profession) has deluded themselves into thinking they can do no wrong ,and thats been going on since the very beginning ,
You could do with a dose of 'cop-on' yourself Doc , Roz and Dr Campbells podcast made the hairs stand on the back of your neck ,I bet . You obviously couldnt stomach more than a few minutes and your response is coming directly from the 'fight or flight' part of the brain , not the rational side .

You could do with a dose of 'cop-on' yourself Doc , Roz and Dr Campbells podcast made the hairs stand on the back of your neck ,I bet . You obviously couldnt stomach more than a few minutes and your response is coming directly from the 'fight or flight' part of the brain , not the rational side .
Well, I wasted my time watching the whole thing (Brandolini's Law - thanks Matador) and it made me more nauseated than anything else. Seems like a bunch of folks here (and in the world) could use a huge dose of cop on.

I wasnt cajoled into getting administered a spike protein like 90+ % of people in Ireland ,
the current prime minister gave himself a pat on the back at the high uptake rates while it was going on ,after spending millions in taxpayers money on 'public service' advertising.
After the next election Mr Varadkars career in politics is over , maybe he can get his old job back as a doctor :D

Last edited:
Simplify:

What are these people seeing?
Can these people be trusted with their observation?
When did these observations first occur?
How many of these observations do we see?

I don't think there is much to be discussed here. The observation is real, started in early 2022 and at least some of the observers are trustworthy. The number of observations is still growing. Ergo, there is something going on.

When it comes to causality, all options are open, as far as I'm concerned. There's one explanation that isn't a new thing. I'm not an embalmer, but I don't think these new clots are of the type "chicken fat clots". They're way too big and way too tough. The one denial came from a source that is suspect, since they also tried to influence the press. That's an important question: Why?

There have been a vast number of false statements about covid. Most have been debunked and none saw the level of effort this one seems to ask. From the people reporting as well as from the people denying the facts.

This could be the cause of the excess deaths. Excess deaths have been accepted as a fact, as far as I can tell. Here's the data from Eurostat:

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=Excess_mortality_-_statistics

December 2023 saw an excess death rate of 9,5% on average for the EU. Still climbing. What's interesting, is that Bulgaria and Romania show a negative, while all other EU countries show a positive. Could it be Bg and Ro have erroneous reporting? Or a much lower level of vaccination? Both countries also have a lot of their population living in other EU countries. And those probably have been vaccinated.

Slovenia (21.3 %), Austria (20.7 %) and Estonia (20.0 %) had the highest rates among the EU countries. Those numbers are close to the numbers reported by embalmers.

Still, the main question is "Why do certain govt agencies put in this much effort to deny these new clots?" They should be glad there finally is an explanation for excess deaths.

Simplify:

What are these people seeing?
Can these people be trusted with their observation?
When did these observations first occur?
How many of these observations do we see?

I don't think there is much to be discussed here.
I agree - until there is any documented evidence that these clots are different from those in the past, and that they are antemortem and contributed to death, discussion is useless. The concept that a cover up of this is even possible beggars belief.

It didnt take long for Thalidomide to be recognised as harmful , but it still took decades for the pharmaceutical sector to accept responsibility and pay compensation .
Theres a number of other experimental treatments that were used without the proper consent in church&state run institutions .

There certainly is a precedent for a coverup , The Tuam babies case for instance ,
As it turns out the remains were very well preserved , wrapped in cloths and carefully placed in a dry subterainian chamber , where they would eventually be discovered . The process of getting justice for our lost brothers and sisters is only just getting underway .

Its known fact that the pharmacuetical companies conducted vaccine experiments in the institutions of state here , the full extent of which we dont know .

I think we can be fairly confident modern genetic science can help uncover the mysteries of what went on , assuming that the government have done their job and properly preserved the remains in the Tuam case .
Its likely to show up some very inconvenient truths and we absolutely cant allow the medical people to run the scientific investigation into this.

Regarding these tubular clots that are appearing ,
I might have a word with the local undertaker , see if he's noticed anything unusual in the last few years ,
I should also be able to cross check facts/fiction with my scientific connections ,

Ive said it before ,
I think the International criminal court in the Hague should be expecting a case against Fauci ,Pfizer and other pharma exec's , people within the FDA and CDC ,politicians ,

America doesnt abide by rulings from the ICC and under a Trump administration we can expect nothing but contempt for any international attempts to hold people to account over this or other attrocities ,like whats happening in Palestine now.
I see Trumps latest move was an attempt to jibe Putin into attacking if Europe doesnt pay for NATO weapons on US bases . The Russian embassy in Dublin recently had its planning permission for a new communications tower and control center rescinded ..........

Back