Howdy from Canada

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teknomike

I'm Mike, preparing for retirement, and was looking for projects and solutions to occupy my time. Came upon this forum looking for a schematic for a piece of gear I wanted to convert back to 120 from 240.
Found it, too, so I thought I'd join y'all.

I'm an old electronics guy (RF and audio, mainly, but everything from teletypes and tube gear to WAN, PCs and PABXs), but ended up working less and less with hardware as the years passed, until my career evolved into a rather generic IT support and management role.
Although I did work (and live) all over the world doing this, so that's the offset that made it all worthwhile.

As I've just noticed today, my soldering skills have seriously deteriorated, so I'm not so sure that I have what it takes to DIY any longer, but I'll make the best of it. I do play and record music, so I will likely peruse the mic and preamp threads first and see what's happenin'.
And hopefully I will be able to offer something in return to the forum. I'm sure I've forgotten more than I remember, seems to happen more often these days.

Cheers!

Back