• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Ian's (i r French's) LVL LOK in 2024

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mihi_fuchs

I got 8 PCB sets left it if someone is interested. All data can be found in the thread of Ian: https://groupdiy.com/threads/500-series-level-loc-project.54964/post-1146641
IMG_7060.jpeg

First two PCBs will be donated to the FORUM in Ian's (I r French) and Marek's names. Ian layed out the circuit and Marek provided PCBs to the Forum first, if I got it right. The Frontpanel dimensions you can find in the pdf attached.

I also have the frontpaneldesigner file. Just contact me with your mail address and you can have it.

I'm only selling the PCBs. The BOM you can find in the thread and here:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/0uxyml0loh16wyv5arf9p/h?rlkey=z4yy28f3glmo9ecob1ixs4fny&dl=0

PCB set (2 PCBs - top and bottom) are 40€. Shipping is extra. I'm situated in the EU/Austria.

Cheers
Michael

Attachments

• LVL Lok2.pdf
    568.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
id like to point out(because i dont think its ever been caught)- there is an error on this schematic, as well as the sherlock schematic. whats listed as R25(22K) on the lvl-lok 500 schematic is off by a factor of 10. it should actually be 2.2k.

id like to point out(because i dont think its ever been caught)- there is an error on this schematic, as well as the sherlock schematic. whats listed as R25(22K) on the lvl-lok 500 schematic is off by a factor of 10. it should actually be 2.2k.

Ah, good to know. Also, is the board layout the same as Ian's original PCB? My boards are v1.13, and are all gold on one side. I recall some the solder pads being really close together. Not sure if that was addressed on a later revision.

This is actually very true - just checked with the original schematic. And I don't remember it ever been caught either - but I did not read the most recent remarks in the thread. Maybe post it there either - people are looking more to the thread than BM threads ...

I'll make a remark in the BOM for the moment until I tried it out. Mine were built with R25 = 22k for sure. So I will maybe rework one and compare. Let's see if there is a difference.

Thanks for pointing it out. I refer to your quote here in the BOM if that's fine for you?

Best regards,
Michael

Latest posts

Back