IJR's 2254/33609!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="nrgrecording"][quote author="mikeyB"]Clintrubber - CA3019 is obsolete[/quote]

What about the CA3046?[/quote]
One would say that that could work equally well (or bad) for the 33609.

I didn't check though whether some of the NPNs are more matched than others (as in: not all of them as matched as a subset of them), but all of them living on the same die will of course already do a lot.

[quote author="Tekay"]The BA640 OP is a TDA1034 or NE5534, why not a BA440 for a total discret audiopath?[/quote]

Just downloaded 33609JD - it looks like the "D" stands for discete output.
Does this look like a BA440? - couldn't find BA440 schematic - do you have one?

Cheers

It is OK to use baw62 from same batch, just buy 25 from Farnell,
than select'em with tester ("diode" mode) into quartets for same Vf.
I got CV brekthrough measured (worst case) not more than -40 db.
Not bad, btw.
Possible to share Eagle files, done a loong time ago with illegal copy
(just was just checking this software, of course;))
Just a question. Is there's any people who really can finnish this project
(it will be pleasure to see a bro' of three units done and working nice)
or this thread is just another blabla like 90% of forrum stuff?

:wink:

or this thread is just another blabla like 90% of forrum stuff?

Igor, I'm in the process of getting my head around Eagle, and I'd love to have a go at this , when I got a bit more experience with it .
I'm having a bit of a prob with ground planes at the mo :wink:

Steve :thumb:

[quote author="Kid Squid"][quote author="Igor"]Possible to share Eagle files, done a loong time ago with illegal copy
(just was just checking this software, of course;)) [/quote]
:wink:
[/quote]

Before you open Igor's files, google for "load error 293". :shock:

[quote author="Igor"]It is OK to use baw62 from same batch, just buy 25 from Farnell,
than select'em with tester ("diode" mode) into quartets for same Vf.
I got CV brekthrough measured (worst case) not more than -40 db.
Not bad, btw.
or this thread is just another blabla like 90% of forrum stuff?[/quote]

:wink: :wink: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello Igor, Like the :guinness: advertisement - "all good things come to those who wait"! I'm just waiting on mechanical specs from Carnhill (would you be as so kind if you got mechanical drawings to post me)- I fancy trying to squeeze a channel into 1U with as much on a single board as possible. Thanks for info re BAW62 diodes and many thanks and :guinness: :guinness: :sam: :sam: :thumb: :thumb:
for all the info given for this project.

[quote author="Rob Flinn"]What is a god substitue for the BAX13 fast switching diode ?[/quote]
Hmm, wasn't aware that the Almighty had entered the semiconductor-biz... but who knows this Sunday the sky will break open and a suited type will appear... :wink:

Serious though, is this about the diode-bridge ? or elsewhere in the circuit ? If I understood it correctly the diode type is not that critical, as long as they're matched.

[quote author="clintrubber"][quote author="Rob Flinn"]What is a god substitue for the BAX13 fast switching diode ?[/quote]
Hmm, wasn't aware that the Almighty had entered the semiconductor-biz... but who knows this Sunday the sky will break open and a suited type will appear... :wink:[/quote]

That's strange I thought PN types junctions were holy & some of the electrons moved into the holes !:wink:

Serious though, is this about the diode-bridge ? or elsewhere in the circuit ? If I understood it correctly the diode type is not that critical, as long as they're matched.

The diodes are for the release switches & not for the bridges

[quote author="Rob Flinn"]The diodes are for the release switches & not for the bridges[/quote]
Don't know what other builders have used so far ?
I expect ordinary 1N4148 will do, but I don't have hands-on experience with this circuit.

Bye,

Peter

Syn

Thanks for that info, but from what I can see the rest of the unit, needs lining up before the meter gets calibrated. Otherwise the meter won't be in calibration, but thanks anyway !!

Anyone else know anything about this ????

Back