JC's 1272 Finished!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, gotchya..

I thought those comments suggested that my boards were from the "Green Pre" project, but now I see .. .. . actually Pete's reference there was just about PCB's generally going through various revisions.
haha  No worries.
(-:

Cheers,
Evan

EvLoutonian said:
Ah, gotchya..

I thought those comments suggested that my boards were from the "Green Pre" project, but now I see .. .. . actually Pete's reference there was just about PCB's generally going through various revisions.
haha  No worries.
(-:

Cheers,
Evan

Yes that's it!

Making slow progress with my rescued puppy dog from the lost dog's home ..
Still getting the 10 ohm resistor from star ground to chassis burning up though..

I removed the DI's that were mounted inside, & checked interconnect wiring, but I guess the grounding scheme is not right, if nothing else..

Might make a new thread and see if i can get a few tips on finishing this beastie off.
I have learnt a lot from just trying to work out how the circuit is designed to work, and trying things out, but I'm still confused.

Other option is just to go for a couple of the EZ1290 boards and start again, but I kind of don't wanna admit defeat on this ragged ol' dawgy!

Latest posts

Back