Phantom resistor buffer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from Paul:
The VoiceMaster and ToneFactory, the first offerings in the Silver series. Possibly later Silver series as well.
My apologies, only after rereading this thread I saw your previous message & other hints that already answered my questions, questions I still kept posting after it :oops: :oops:

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Peter

from Brad:
Peter, it may be that it is done more often but not talked about.

I recall a friend that worked originally for B*s* , sworn to secrecy on some of "their" ideas, who thought that it was something that had occurred only to him or to them, to put pulldown R's on single-supply LM324's---turning a truly crappy amp with hideous amounts of crossover distortion into a barely passable one. He was a bit disappointed when I told him lots of people knew about that.

I'm not only reading this thread with too little attention, I'm also not very awake.
Was wondering which company you meant with B*s*, then the thought occurred to me that it might perhaps maybe eventually be the company where we at work have been doing a project for - for the last two years... So more oops :oops: :oops: :oops:

sworn to secrecy on some of "their" ideas
You'd be lucky though - when we asked a bit more about how they do this & that we were offered to be told about it but they had to kill us afterwards. I guess it's just a common way of saying over there, but it was a good laugh to us.

Latest posts

Back