Schematic Request - Calrec RQD 6400

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galensjp01

Hello! As the title implies, looking for a schematic for the Calrec RQD 6400 Twin Stereo Compressor. Reached out to Calrec and got quite the cagey response. Doesn't seem like they'll give any info out unless you've bought one of their consoles... even if they product you're looking for hasn't been made since the 90s.. haha but yea! Lemme know if you have it handy!

Thanks!

Hello! As the title implies, looking for a schematic for the Calrec RQD 6400 Twin Stereo Compressor. Reached out to Calrec and got quite the cagey response. Doesn't seem like they'll give any info out unless you've bought one of their consoles... even if they product you're looking for hasn't been made since the 90s.. haha but yea! Lemme know if you have it handy!

Thanks!
Do you have some pictures?
It might be similar to the ones in my console?

Calrec does not give out schematics even when you buy a console.
I once owned a Calrec c3 that I got for a steal of a price. It was mint and its only use was at a jingle house. The transformers in it cost more than what I paid for the thing.
Anyway I hit them up and all they could send me was wiring pinouts.

Latest posts

Back