SE Electronics Z3300a

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, thank you micolas for your help and patience. I quit for today (enough for a saturday). I don't know what I will do now as we seem to have tried everything out...
tomorrow will be another day...
have a nice evening

(-) of C3 must be connected to GND.❗❗❗
it's filtering and also it'a a load ❗❗❗
imperfect soldering❗
AHHH VOILA ! I think the 47uF rated at 35v (!!!) has blown away !!!!
We have got more than 40v here today...
I have soldered a thin metal stick upon the track to be sure it's connected : I send you a pict now

I don't know if you can see in this photo but there are actually two tracks connected to the capacitor which I "reinforced" with two resistor tails because the capacitor was moving a little... it must be said that this board is a little weak in places (for example the 1015 had a bad experience unsoldering-resoldering-desoldering-resoldering and the track is damaged > but it makes contact)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-03-23 à 17.40.06.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2024-03-23 à 17.40.06.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 0
I don't know if you can see in this photo but there are actually two tracks connected to the capacitor which I "reinforced" with two resistor tails because the capacitor was moving a little... it must be said that this board is a little weak in places (for example the 1015 had a bad experience unsoldering-resoldering-desoldering-resoldering and the track is damaged > but it makes contact)
Very well!
so, did you solder the pin ( - ) of C3 to GND?
Did you replace C3 with a 50...63v one?

Last edited:
It could be interesting to draw the audio board schematic one of these days... cause it's a mic good for tweak.
I'll try 50v if it fits in place...

if C3 must be to ground (wich seems normal) R7 too because they are connected together by the "-" of the 470uF

Sorry Micolas but I've to go now : I have an appointment tonite...
I will be back on this pb of capacitor to ground tomorrow...
Have a nice evening & thank you very much

Hi Micolas, I've tried to retraced the audio circuit (see attached) let me know please if you see some mistakes.
I don't know the value of the 2 inductances L1 & L2 (can it be measured by DMM ? I don't think so...)
I'm about to rebuild from scratch this board on a bread-board so there will be no more doubt about soldering & tracks

Attachments

• SC1100 audio-board.jpg
    SC1100 audio-board.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Micolas, I've tried to retraced the audio circuit (see attached) let me know please if you see some mistakes.
I don't know the value of the 2 inductances L1 & L2 (can it be measured by DMM ? I don't think so...)
I'm about to rebuild from scratch this board on a bread-board so there will be no more doubt about soldering & tracks
Hi!
L1=L2=47uH
(yellow purple black)
together with the 10nF capacitors (103) form a filter for high frequency interference rejection.

Back