The real attack on Democracy.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mexican cartels are operating relatively unfettered. It is remarkable how much fentanyl is being intercepted by border agents suggesting even more is coming through. The street price of fentanyl is crazy cheap. Addicts are not known for their judgement. Many innocents (?) die from buying drugs that are contaminated with fentanyl.
Mentioned I just watched a documentary on Philly and it was very informative on some of the operations. One part that was fascinating is how the fentanyl and now "tranq" is being manufactured in Wuhan of all places...
One company actually trying to jump the middleman cartels and sell direct via online ..... but cartels keep a close eye on activity and don't let that get too far...
crazy

'Thats life in the free world'

I think this idea that America is the foremost nation in the so called free world just demonstrates the extreme nationalistic hubris and extent to which people there are brainwashed ,
Your country has served the interests of its corporations ,to the detriment of the majority ,
lets call mass shootings a measure of the internal discontent ,
your off the scale America .
Blame mental illness all you want , people break down serving a corrupt system .

I find it curious , the biggest shit slingers in the brewery ,on either side of the political fence ,usually avoid responding to my comments entirely ,

Im not sure if it was this thread or not , but someone asked about further reading on project MK ,
'1977 senate committe hearing into project MK-Ultra'

Sen. Daniel K Inoue headed the senate intel commitee's hearing into the Cia ,

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...e-on-intelligence-hearings-on-project-mkultra ,

https://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/e1950/mkultra/Hearing02.htm

Core drill down for yourself , you find a methods and means section which reads very much like gain of function experiments using chemicals as well as biological means ,

Other stuff relating to how Anthrax was weaponised seems very relevant to what we've seen with covid , ie diseased animals which in turn infected humans , from which the weaponised strains were generated .

Gain of function research of any kind was prevented on American soil after the various enquiries into project MK , so what do you do ?
You contract out the work on enemy soil , so a false flag can be raised when the shit hits the fan , you have plausible deniabillity , thats like paragraph 1 in the CIA training manual .

As usual no takers Stateside to questions about the darker elements of government ,
How free are you really if you dont even feel at liberty to discuss the actions of a hidden wing of your government ?

As usual no takers Stateside to questions about the darker elements of government ,
How free are you really if you dont even feel at liberty to discuss the actions of a hidden wing of your government ?
Not a fan of CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. They abuse power and with black budgets and blackmail aren't really answerable to the people via Congressional oversight any longer. Power corrupts. Too much has been ceded to government, especially in the unelected agencies that have been created with little forethought.

What's Ireland doing about it's immigration problems?

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/fulbright-ireland-anthony-fauci

So yeah , Fauci traveled to Ireland with a six man security team in tow ,
just goes to show until something is proven against him he's afforded the full protection of the state .
Most of us outside the narrative bubble here in the US want him to be prosecuted for his various crimes and conspiracies. But there are still an awful lot of Americans who think he and his "team" saved us.

Over 80% of asylum seekers arriving in this country last year arrived from the UK via the 'open door; to the north of Ireland ,
its seems that the UK government is allowing people transit its territory without processing , they just allow them in then out the back door ,no questions asked .
This policy on behalf of the UK seems purposefully designed , the implied threat to deport people to Rwanda ,seems like an instrument of fear ,
It also puts the Irish courts in a position where deportation could be problematic , because of the human rights concerns of people who end up subsequently deported to Rwanda .
The crown of England tried as hard as it could for 800 years wipe out the Irish , it didnt work , now their flooding us with migrants instead .
Th UK policy is designed to fuel extremism , which were seeing on an almost daily basis , where centres to house migrants get burned down , politicians are issued with death threats and bomb scares at their home address , etc
Many in the building trade have left Ireland , call center workers arent going to get us out of the housing crisis .

Most of us outside the narrative bubble here in the US want him to be prosecuted for his various crimes and conspiracies. But there are still an awful lot of Americans who think he and his "team" saved us.
I would be happy if Fauci was just gone... 🤔 WTF is he doing flying around the world with a "state" security team (US marshals)? He was over in Ireland receiving awards/honors, like "Fulbright Ireland Public Service Award 2024 ". He became a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland in a virtual ceremony in 2021, apparently somebody over there likes him.

Maybe he could live over there now?

JR

Over 80% of asylum seekers arriving in this country last year arrived from the UK via the 'open door; to the north of Ireland ,
its seems that the UK government is allowing people transit its territory without processing , they just allow them in then out the back door ,no questions asked .
This policy on behalf of the UK seems purposefully designed , the implied threat to deport people to Rwanda ,seems like an instrument of fear ,
It also puts the Irish courts in a position where deportation could be problematic , because of the human rights concerns of people who end up subsequently deported to Rwanda .
The crown of England tried as hard as it could for 800 years wipe out the Irish , it didnt work , now their flooding us with migrants instead .
Th UK policy is designed to fuel extremism , which were seeing on an almost daily basis , where centres to house migrants get burned down , politicians are issued with death threats and bomb scares at their home address , etc
Many in the building trade have left Ireland , call center workers arent going to get us out of the housing crisis .

Does Ireland have no control of its border? Who voted for the government in power? How much support do these immigration policies garner from regular citizens? Honest questions. I don't follow Irish news/politics*. Seems to me the Irish need to reassert their will before it's too late.

*My father's side is Irish and English. He's passed the genealogy torch to me and I've extended some lines. Our ancestors immigrated to the colonies of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina in the very early to mid 1700s.

Does Ireland have no control of its border? Who voted for the government in power? How much support do these immigration policies garner from regular citizens? Honest questions. I don't follow Irish news/politics*. Seems to me the Irish need to reassert their will before it's too late.

*My father's side is Irish and English. He's passed the genealogy torch to me and I've extended some lines. Our ancestors immigrated to the colonies of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina in the very early to mid 1700s.
Ireland has a rich and contentious history with England. IRA history is pretty notorious. Ireland joined the EU 50 years ago. Then there's the recent Brexit drama... There is too much history to capsulate in 25 words or less.

Tubetec gives us his highlights reel of current events.

JR

Ireland has a rich and contentious history with England.
I'm aware of much of that.

IRA history is pretty notorious. Ireland joined the EU 50 years ago. Then there's the recent Brexit drama... There is too much history to capsulate in 25 words or less.
I want to hear the man himself explain what's going on now.

Tubetec gives us his highlights reel of current events.
I've read much of it, yes.

Maybe we have a little rocky outcrop somewhere off the coast , with a lighthouse on it , maybe he could live there , like Shutter Island .

We've always had an open border policy with the UK ,
for generations you werent even required to carry ID to cross from one to the other .
Thats basically still the way it is in the North of Ireland , one of the reason for this is the way the border was set up , many small rural towns on the Irish side ended up closer to bigger towns across the border with better access by road , theres also many who live in the republic who work across the border in the north.

Currently the UK threatens Asylum seekers with deportation to Rwanda , but thats very costly and their are the human rights issues involved with sending people to a place where their likely to be tortured .
Its obviously more expeditious to let them in the front door and point them in the direction of Northern Ireland , from there ,they vanish and end up here undocumented .

We were under the rule of the crown of England for around 800 years , that basically ended in 1922 , when Michael Collins was sent to London by Devalera , to sign the treaty with the UK ,
The agreement was that the 6 counties in Irelands north east would remain part of the UK ,
the other 26 counties would be ruled from our own parliment in Dublin . As you can imagine , people in the north of a nationalist persuasion felt very left down there wasnt a 32 county Ireland .
Right after 1922 a civil war started here , not between the people of the north and south , but free state or pro treaty(government forces) vs anti treaty (IRA) .
This led to a division within Ireland where many connected with the anti treaty movement were shown the wrath of the state , in fact even im my days in school around 30 odd years ago , certain kids were picked on brutally by the teachers and head master especially , I didnt understand the reason people who were generally from a more working class backround were treated so badly ,
It was only years later when I reconnected with some of my old school mates I realised what was actually happening .

Irish history is a complicated subject that Im only just scratching the surface of here , I never read much about it ,despite my grandparents having almost every book written on the subject on the shelf ,
Instead I sought out peoples spoken history , and as you know that tells a very different story than the history that was written down in the books by the winners .

I think once the full truth of what Fauci did comes out , there will be no government agency on the planet capable of keeping him safe ,
Ive no idea about Fauci's security detail , but in all likelyhood its already handled by outside contractors , not US agents .
His personal protection must be costing the public millions though .

Fastnet Rock.jpg
above :
Fastnet Rock off Irelands south west coast

Last edited:
Dr Fauci is scheduled to testify in public hearings Jun 3. AFAIK he is receiving US tax payer funded security. In 2023 it was transferred to US marshals service.
===
Democrats in the house are trying to pass legislation to withhold secret service protection from ex-president Trump if convicted of any of his sundry pending felony cases (they really don't like him).
===
RFK Jr is not currently getting secret service protection (they don't like him either).
WWW said:
Criteria for protection include publicly announcing one's candidacy, facing "general or specific threats" and, for independent and third-party candidates, polling at 20% or above in the Real Clear Politics national average for at least 30 days, according to the Secret Service website.

Kennedy was polling at around 11% as of Thursday, according to Real Clear Polling's national average.

Since the whole concept of protecting presidential candidates was triggered by the assassination of another Kennedy back in 1963 maybe this next generation Kennedy deserves protection.

JR

Im not about to relist every point Ive made here in brewery in the years Ive been here ,
having said that Im quite willing to revisit any topic Ive commented on previously .

Back