EZ1084EQ NEW BATCH COMING - SEE MY MARCH 27 COMMENT ON PAGE 38

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem! How's interest going on these, for a restock? Really hoping to get one soonish if possible
I am doing my best to gather enough interest in ordering to make it worthwhile to order a batch. Maybe I should do a survey to see? Did you email me directly so I can put you on the list of people interested? That would help.

Cheers

Jim

I am doing my best to gather enough interest in ordering to make it worthwhile to order a batch. Maybe I should do a survey to see? Did you email me directly so I can put you on the list of people interested? That would help.

Cheers

Jim
I emailed a while ago, but will send another one - just as a side note, is it possible to mod the circuit with a line in, and phase switch?

Heya! Any chance I can get a link to the build guide? Or at least schematics. I just inherited a non-functional v2 that I’m trying to revive and it’s like poking around in the dark 🤔 .

Thanks!

I emailed a while ago, but will send another one - just as a side note, is it possible to mod the circuit with a line in, and phase switch?
Hope you received my reply. The input and output are both line level. You could put a phase switch if you like of course. Not sure how that would affect the groundign scheme without testing with your chassis. If you really need one wire it without mounting by taking a feed into the input XLR then flip the phase there and see how it affect noise etc.. It should work fine but I like to test before I solder.

Cheers
Jim

Heya! Any chance I can get a link to the build guide? Or at least schematics. I just inherited a non-functional v2 that I’m trying to revive and it’s like poking around in the dark 🤔 .

Thanks!
You need to email me at [email protected] asking for link to v2. Also let me know what the problem is with the unit. Was it ever working? Any audio at all? Hard bypass work? Any inof you can give me might help me help you.

Cheers
Jim

Back