Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Igor said:
Hi Dan, the panel design looks very nice, as well as the price is very good.
I'd like two pannels!

Thanks Igor, you're first on the list!  :)

d.

ddt said:
...I'll also be making panels and cases for Igor's 69 EQ project, please post your interest here! The panels will look like this, at the moment I'm thinking of doing them in black brushed Aluminium again :)

69_panel2.jpg

The price for a front panel only will be 25 EUR plus postage (7 EUR worldwide), the case will cost 78 EUR plus postage (14 EUR wordwide).

Thanks,
Dan

I'll take a case.  Thanks  Mark

Dan I received the GSSL-Sifam panels and I have emailed you regarding the mounting of a SIFAM PPM 14 meter in your GSSL-Sifam panels. I have attached a photograph of your panel with my meter. thanks for the order. They look great.

ddt said:
mac said:
Hey Dan,
are you going to do any more of your 1290 panels like the one here;

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=31492.0

i am interested in order one if you are...

Mac

Hiya Mac,

I've got a couple of those left over, so I'll check and let you know which ones I have exactly...

Cheers!
Dan
ddt said:
mac said:
Hey Dan,
are you going to do any more of your 1290 panels like the one here;

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=31492.0

i am interested in order one if you are...

Mac

Hiya Mac,

I've got a couple of those left over, so I'll check and let you know which ones I have exactly...

Cheers!
Dan

I'm in for one too, if you got some left...

And i'd really like to know where you got the knobs!!.. :)

- Frederik

Hey Dan - just wanted to stop by and say hi ;)

Your name's coming up on the etch list soon enough here...by the way, el beasto will need el caseo pretty
soon...can we talk dimensions?

Are the 2254C panels the same blue color as the 1290 shown in the link above?

Payment sent for 1 front panel for Audiox Studer EQ

Dan, what are the dimensions of the cutout for the power switch?

Thanks!

Bob

Hiya guys!

I've got a few of the Neve panels, so there should be enough.. I haven't really had time to go through them yet, so hang on please.. :)

The knobs.... there was a huge group buy in 2004/2005 of 1081 parts including the knobs, but I don't think that source is available anymore unfortunately. People have mentioned that Brent Averill will sell them for about 25 USD each, I haven't checked myself. Skylar also did a great job of re-engineering the knobs here: http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=35250.0

However, getting them made at reasonable cost would be a massive undertaking it seems.

Lukas... Hi!! :) Really looking forward to the results! I'm looking into some alternative options for el caseos at the moment, which would mean I could get CasesDoneFairlyQuicklyInSmallNumbers=good ;) I'll shoot you an email with the dimensions in the evening.. well, I can just post them here really, can't I..

dmp... Yep, the colour's pretty much the same, the finish on the 2254C panels is matte though.

bobine... Got your payment, thanks! I don't remember the power switch dimensions off the top of my head, but I'm sending red illuminated power switches with the panels, so you don't need to worry about it.

Cheers!

Dan

Hello Dan,
            I sent payment for 4 x W492 face plates and 4 x W492 backing plates and 1 x 4channel mic pre front panel on March 25, haven't received them yet, would you kindly look in to this.
  Thanks,
            Chip

Hi Dan... can you check on my order from March 30?  Audiox Studer EQ front panel.  Is there a tracking number?

thx

b

Hi Dan,

I'm interested in two cases for the 69 EQ - just to idiot-proof myself I wanted to confirm that one case holds two channels of EQ?

Thanks!

D :)

Any thought on doing 500 type panels for
the studer eq ? 
I liked the black font on brushed Aluminum
Also still need 670 type panel

Hi Dan,

I´m about to build 2 W492 in a 1 unit rack (for stereo operation). I think your panels look great - so what do I need to order from you to get my hole project covered - if I don´t wanna do any metal-work ;)?

Best Regards
Anders Bau

Hi Dan.

I need (x2) Sidechain GSSL Behringer meter and (x2) 1U cases. How´s that 1U list going? Your "post your interest here" seems like a link but it didn´t work for me so I´m not sure.
Thx a lot

audiophreak said:
Hello Dan,
            I sent payment for 4 x W492 face plates and 4 x W492 backing plates and 1 x 4channel mic pre front panel on March 25, haven't received them yet, would you kindly look in to this.
   Thanks,
            Chip

..  still haven't received them yet, can you confirm / trace / track shipment ?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back