Recording.org what gives?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe Ian was wished into the cornfield  :eek:

I wasn't over there in the old days but from the few visits in recent years I don't care for the feel of the place.  Those "songwritng contests" are likely scams.

Attachments

• TZant.jpg
    TZant.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 6
Everyone gets to be a big shot on the net it seems.

"Oh great and powerful bigtree, please forgive the transgressions of us lesser folk!"

I am grateful for the atmosphere and people here. Such a great place amongst so many not so great ones. This guy lives in Vancouver you say? If I can find him, I'll do a little knicky knicky nine door flaming bag o' dog poo action. I don't have a dog though, so I'll have to improvise on the fecal matter.

Uhhhhh, that is a scary amount of information that you can get on someone. Dude lives in Burns lake, so no flaming dog poo in the near future. Too bad. I was really looking forward to it! Prank phone calls are a possibility.

Insomniaclown said:
Uhhhhh, that is a scary amount of information that you can get on someone.

When you register a domain you can pay extra NOT to have your personal details published on whois.

Cheers

Ian

gemini86 said:
What internet creepers we are...

Yeah, you guys are a bad influence on me. Off to sign big tree up on a bunch of fetish sites!

Thanks for the info Ian. I'll be keeping that in mind when I get my own domain. Gotta keep safe from people like me.

Haha!

I for one tried registering at that site a couple months ago...stuck around for  a couple days, but haven't been back.

To play the devils advocate here, doesn't someone have the right to act like a complete prick on the internet? I mean it is his "sandbox" he owns it for better or for worse...it is a shame that he feels like he can act and treat people this way...

But it doesn't mean we need to follow suite...

Sometimes I think I should've been born in the '60s....peace! ::)

He's probably just bitter that when he's brags about being the lead guitarist in 'Jet', people think he's talking about the Australian band that actually HAD a couple hits.

I have no inclination based on what i've heard to even check out your site
no interest , sorry . We have a good community here and if it's not like your's
then i don't want to know .................Hammer ? oh i get it 635 quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back