SERPENT AUDIO - SB4000 / SA-3A / SEND 'N BLEND (FINAL STOCK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
therecordingart said:
Any update on when the SB4001 kits might be going out? Getting antsy! :)

We're almost there, about 3 weeks.  Mostly everything's here, kits are halfway kitted.  Bourns Pots arrive Monday, metalwork tomorrow but still must be painted & screened (takes a week or so).  Only other thing remaining are the grayhill Pots, which ship to me on the 13th.  Will give another update in a week or so.

Ruckus, is the build manual for the SB4001 ready? I wouldn't mind having a look at it if it's possible to prepare for the build.

Thanks

canidoit said:
Ruckus, is the build manual for the SB4001 ready? I wouldn't mind having a look at it if it's possible to prepare for the build.

Thanks

There's no such thing.  There will be whatever info is required for you guys to build them in the design thread in a few weeks.

ruckus328 said:
There's no such thing.  There will be whatever info is required for you guys to build them in the design thread in a few weeks.

YIKES where is chunger for the photo journal documenting the process when we need it hahahaha

mulletchuck said:
ruckus328 said:

YIKES where is chunger for the photo journal documenting the process when we need it hahahaha

I was going to photo journal my build.

Hey guys, update on the SB4001 - almost there but looks like it's going to be a couple more weeks than original planned, so will start shipping at end of month.  Sorry but number of manufacturers slipped on delivery dates, issues with metalwork (all sorted out now and metalwork is at the painters but they're backed up for the next week), grayhill pushed thier ship date from Oct 3rd to the 23rd.  I've poked them as best I can but all out of my control so all I can do now is wait.  Rest of the kits are nearly completed and just waiting for the few remaining items. 

Will take about a week or so for all orders to ship once I start, invoices 1-15 will go out in the first wave, invoices 16 and up with the second.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

Back