Thiersch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snö

Hello

I promised to let the forum know, because many have had delays with orders from Thiersch.
I just got my reskin back for my U47fet
I contacted Thiersch and they informed that their "son in law" was running it now. His name i Ricco and its called Mikrofonunion.
Anyway i got my reskin capsule back and its perfect - it was a 3 week handling.

Does that also count for nickel reskins?
I heard that Rico took over the Mylar reskins for some time now but not the nickel ones. I have a km56 capsule at Thiersch for over a year now. Did contact him some weeks ago but did not hear back…

Does that also count for nickel reskins?
I heard that Rico took over the Mylar reskins for some time now but not the nickel ones. I have a km56 capsule at Thiersch for over a year now. Did contact him some weeks ago but did not hear back…
dont know sorry

I think that the nickel membranes are so specific that Mr.Thiersch will still do this himself.
(As far as I know he is the only person who does nickel membranes.)

I am waiting for my Thiersch reskins for over a year now. Siegfried is 82, there must be more than one guy that can take over the unique knowledge of this overworked but very skilled and kind man.

Latest posts

Back