Thiersch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snö

Hello

I promised to let the forum know, because many have had delays with orders from Thiersch.
I just got my reskin back for my U47fet
I contacted Thiersch and they informed that their "son in law" was running it now. His name i Ricco and its called Mikrofonunion.
Anyway i got my reskin capsule back and its perfect - it was a 3 week handling.

Does that also count for nickel reskins?
I heard that Rico took over the Mylar reskins for some time now but not the nickel ones. I have a km56 capsule at Thiersch for over a year now. Did contact him some weeks ago but did not hear back…

Does that also count for nickel reskins?
I heard that Rico took over the Mylar reskins for some time now but not the nickel ones. I have a km56 capsule at Thiersch for over a year now. Did contact him some weeks ago but did not hear back…
dont know sorry

I think that the nickel membranes are so specific that Mr.Thiersch will still do this himself.
(As far as I know he is the only person who does nickel membranes.)

I am waiting for my Thiersch reskins for over a year now. Siegfried is 82, there must be more than one guy that can take over the unique knowledge of this overworked but very skilled and kind man.

Back