U47-style bodies - who can make one?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bugger...I know I missed the front end of this one....but if I may be on the "standby" list for the first run dropouts that would be great.

Great work Skylar

Mac :)

I am on the list for one and I am still interested. Depending on the price I'll propably take two.

Seems like there was a memo that I missed?  ???

Despite Skylar saying people on the list are still being considered, it seems that some people on the list are replying here of recent saying they're still interested. So without wanting to feel left out, I'd like to confirm that I also am still interested in two.

Bros,

Let's all just relax on calling out what we all want, its a waste of time and energy.  Some of us are on a feeler list, some are not.  Many people want mic bodies, this is a hot item and hot thread. 

I'm sure Skylar will check with us to see who wants what when the time comes.  Or if he doesn't, he doesn't, either way lets just wait until that time comes.

for now, lets chill, get our heads straight, and call out "way to go" or "super rad" when Skylar posts progress!

Skylar said:
Well, not necessarily. I am guessing that there will be a lot of people who participated in the feeler (and are thus on the list) who may not want to purchase when the time comes around.
There were also several people who were interested in 2+ mic bodies who may not want as many.

So, I am predicting that there will be 30–60 mic bodies left after the list has been gone through.

Skylar, Keep me down for one for sure. I originally posted for 2 (page 1 of this thread) but things are really tight. Please offer that second one up to someone next on the list. Thank you for the fantastic effort!

I've put my name for the m7 kit thingy, but hey i'll need a body too, so if a whole body and kit comes together then all the better :)

but if not i need a body please :)

Did I miss the groupbuy??  Would it make things easier if a thread was posted in the "Market"??

Thnx,

Yep...

...got sample parts from the manufacturer. They look good; I will post pictures here.

I'm working out the minute details of the production right now...turn-around time, packaging options, pricing, shipping, etc.

Skylar said:
...got sample parts from the manufacturer. They look good; I will post pictures here.

Most excellent Skylar, thanks so much for your continuing hard work on this... You are a gentleman and a scholar, we shall wait with much excitement for the the pics...

:)

Back