Bypass relay PCB: available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ED: I almost sure about 600 Ohm....1k2, 0.5...1W resistor as load; the schematic for 1176 Rev.D
does not shows any Zobel network on trafo secondary, and, I think, Zobel network can be avoided....
To be sure,  check transformer's datasheet.

hi igor! im interested on a few of the bypass pcbs..  for hookup on GSSL would need like u say i can get 24 volts from caps before regulators (22 - 24 V with 18 - 0 - 18 ... i got 15-0- 15 trafo would that be enough to power them boards with relays in series or id have to get dropping resistor for getting 12V out of that point???

the switch to go for 2 boards on gssl would be DPDT (on - on)?

resistors would half or quarter watt be safe? and for .1U could i use some 50 - 100V polyester 0.2"? (spare from builds)

thanks!

Take some pcb test board, put a 7812 and 2 caps on and you have a nice supply for relays and switch lights

Does anyone know what the value for the RLED is?  

EDIT - I see the RLED value now in the schematic.

Also, the .1u cap, it's just a ceramic but is 50v fine for that?

I have a number of these 100v WIMA's here.

Any reason not to use them?  I'll admit I have a hard time knowing when and where certain caps fit best...I'm sure some of it is a cost issue, of course.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/m6XnsVTJ8yRDN6BC37VS2nQ/140.jpg

Thanks!
Sig

i asume it should be fine no? u are only getting 24 volts tops (again i dont know) ... i was asking same thing earlier :D

payment made few days ago for 6 regular boards . i posted on your main white market one tho igor

cheers

Which board should I order if I want to use these connectors?

http://www.neutrik.com/fl/en/audio/204_269621/D_Series_productlist.aspx

Thanks!

Igor said:
60mm use NC3MDL/FDL Neutrics, it is "regular", I did it for Purusha cases-
he used 60mm distances between Neutrics, but check for his new cases, maybe I'm not updated.

I got 5 of the 60mm boards, but the NC3MDL/FDL Neutriks don't fit.  :(

Edit: What do I fit into the SMD pads or are they just for bridging? ???

sonicwarrior said:
I got 5 of the 60mm boards, but the NC3MDL/FDL Neutriks don't fit.  :(

Edit: What do I fit into the SMD pads or are they just for bridging? ???

No answer?  :(

Now I got a NC3 FAH, too, for the normal bypass board but it doesn't fit there neither.  :mad:
Looks like the boards are useless to me now.

SMD Pads are for bridging.

I think i used these Neutriks: RS: 448-238 (you have to verify, its just from my last order list, not 100% sure)

tomcat said:
I think i used these Neutriks: RS: 448-238 (you have to verify, its just from my last order list, not 100% sure)

These are NC3MDH which are neither the mentioned NC3MDL (60mm boards) nor NC3MAH (normal bypass boards).

Something is wrong here. ???

im not sure i get the power supply entirely...
my relays are omron 12vDC .. where do i have to connect from the gssl?
i see u can do separate regulator for the led and relays and is best way but i dont know how to do that to be honest. is there a simple schematic i can follow to do this?

thanks a lot

do i just connect direct from secondaries before crc? i got to use 7812 and 7912  or only 7812? and what kind of caps? electrolytic i guess? not sure really how to do all the calc for this things :D or how to put it all together .. im a total noob when it comes to electrical theory
anyone? thanks!

ptron said:
do i just connect direct from secondaries before crc? i got to use 7812 and 7912  or only 7812? and what kind of caps? electrolytic i guess? not sure really how to do all the calc for this things :D or how to put it all together .. im a total noob when it comes to electrical theory
anyone? thanks!

Copy/paste from the first post:
"It should work fine with allmost all projects. Example, GSSL: on power supply caps (before 7815) voltage is approx. 22-24V if 18-0-18V trafo used."

i got 15v 0 15 trafo i asked earlier if it would be enough ... dunno

EDIT:
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/diy33609/ssl_byp.gif on this schematic... do i have to leave the rest of the components off  and just use ONE 6-10k resistor in one of the boards for LED??

im guessing i do need all the parts and the resistor where the byp sw 3 is connected needs to be larger?

if i understand ... please correct me if im wrong.

board 1 bypass switch 1 goes to VREL 2 board 2 and then switch 1 again paralell towards LED and switch throw ..
switch common then connects to trafo "+" just after the 1000uF caps.
"-" from 1000uF goes then to Vrel2 and other end from LED to bypass sw #3 from the first board

is this ok??

-does this mean i can use just spst switch to do the whole sketch?

-this works with 15 or 18V trafo too??

thanks!!

ok it works! just one question how can i wire it so the led turns on when on bypass..?
thanks igor :)

sonicwarrior said:
These are NC3MDH which are neither the mentioned NC3MDL (60mm boards) nor NC3MAH (normal bypass boards).

Something is wrong here. ???

Am I the only one with NC3MDL or NC3MAH that don't fit in the boards?  ???

Which ones exactly did you buy?

Back