Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

I paypal'ed two CRC kits and got green light it was processed correctly today. Amount: 41.23 CAD.

Thanks for the kits,
Den (Holland)

I understand that you were going to update you 51x parts kits for the new psu. Has it been done or still in process? I think I've asked this before, but what is different from Sahib's PSU Electronic Components and the kit you offer?

Thanks,
Brice Conrad

Yes, the update is smaller resistors and LM350's

My kit contains all the parts contained in Sahib's "electronic components" kit plus some leds

Hey Sig, yes they are sold out. Not sure if I will restock as I am bringing in the sifam clones versions shortly.

SGA-SOA2 is soonish, waiting for the proto pcbs to make sure I laid it out right.

Just a note on the 51X psu kits, they will not be restocked, once they are gone they are gone.

Ok, so the LM350T's are now included in the 51X psu components package, as well as the sil pads.

I will be home on the 6th and everything ordered up to that point will be shipped immediately. On a side note, I have no access to my business e-mail right now, so I apologize if anyone has been waiting for a response.

Cheers and hope everyone's summer is rockin'!

Ptownkid said:
Ok, so the LM350T's are now included in the 51X psu components package, as well as the sil pads.

How do the LM350T's differ from the parts we got if we ordered the kit before?  ???

Max current. It is very unlikely that the 317's wouldn't be fine in 99.9% of most situations, but some people wanted them and the psu designers did specify them. It was easier to swap them out than to keep answering the questions about it...

Cheers

I just got home last night, have to take the wife to the walk in clinic in am minute...she kicked the fridge and probably broke a toe. Will be taking care of the orders upon my return home.

thanks for your patience.

All packages are shipped. Sorry for the delay folks, back ordered parts and an abnormal away from home frequency has been very trying lately...

cheers

Will be home Wednesday and all orders will ship by Thursday morning.

51X psu electronic components are disappearing, get them while they last.

Cheers

Your site says you've got 68 units left. Is there actually less now? I'm just waiting to get paid next week to order those. Just hoping I've got some time...

-Brice

I'm not positive...but that number does not sound accurate. However, there's probably at least 50 so I would not worry too much. I can put one aside for you.

Back