Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ptownkid,
I bought a 51x PSU parts kit from you but never received any email about you sending me the correct caps. Is that still going to happen?
Thanks
Brian

bplastic77 said:
Hey Ptownkid,
I bought a 51x PSU parts kit from you but never received any email about you sending me the correct caps. Is that still going to happen?
Thanks
Brian
Dito.

Really...I e-mailed everyone who's kit shipped with the wrong caps...it is possible that it hit your spam folder as it was addressed to 5 people.

They are being dropped off at the post office in the next hour anyway.

Cheers

To everyone who's order says "processing"...I'm in the middle of moving my office to the basement but all orders will ship tomorrow regardless.

Cheers

PTown,

I PMd you about the caps.

I received the replacement ceramics, they are the correct 10nF, yes?

Are the 9 blue polys in the kit 100nF? They look like 10nF, but the PSU component sheet calls for 100nF????

thanks

OK, I only received ceramics in the mail, I'm assuming those are 10nF, per the spec. I don't know what the ones in the kit were originally.

You're saying I should have received replacements for the 9 blue polys that came with the kit as well? the ones labeled 10nJA3??

Those are the ones I'm confused over......

thanks

Unless your envelope was ripped upon delivery...it's impossible that they were not sent to you. Please check around carefully and get back to me.

I don't have them.

It's entirely possible I missed them and threw the packaging out. Wouldn't be the first time I did something bone-headed. ;)

Can you resend them? I'll pay the difference, just let me know......

cheers

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been covered... but how do you guys mount the amphenol connectors in the 51x racks? That is... the PCB footprint is for a different connector, right? So is there a good solution?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back