GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a question that I should've asked before now:

Can the bottom 3 pins be used for a second input or output or are they all connected through the pcb?

Denyle Guitars said:
Here's a question that I should've asked before now:

Can the bottom 3 pins be used for a second input or output or are they all connected through the pcb?

pin 17 & 18 are connected to the +/- 24V bus trace.
see here:
http://www.51xaudio.com/51x_pinout.html

this threat will become longer than the ssl one, in less than a month  ;D

warpie said:
this threat will become longer than the ssl one, in less than a month  ;D
please not :eek: :eek: :eek:

won't update the first post ;D ;D ;D

my fear is to have a longer reserved list than units to ship from the first batch once all parts are in ::) ::) ::)

Just in case I wasn't clear, I'd like to order the 11-slot, 19" rack-mount, with PSU.

I'm in the USA

Thanks,
Chris

How will the final order work?
Do I have to order from a shop at your website?

Thanks

TCM said:
How will the final order work?
Do I have to order from a shop at your website?

I'm sure for the US you will order in Jeffs web store,
I hope mine will be ready at that time too,
how Sahib will handle it I don't know exactly.

for the prices I have to add: this is +VAT if applicable (19% from me in germany)

sahib said:
No, 12 slot does not and can not fit in 19" rack.

Amazing work and pricing guys.

Sahib, do you have dims and a price for the 12-slotter? What kind of mounting options are there for frame types?

I'm in for 3... but am not sure whether I can make the 12 work for me.

Thanks!!
-Tom

[silent:arts] said:
for the prices I have to add: this is +VAT if applicable (19% from me in germany)

If a buyer (inside the EU, outside of Germany) supplies you with a valid business VAT number there will be no VAT charged, right?

JD 'just checking' B.
[Word Of The Day: intracommunautair (or Gemeinschaftshandel if you prefer)]

jdbakker said:
[silent:arts] said:

If a buyer (inside the EU, outside of Germany) supplies you with a valid business VAT number there will be no VAT charged, right?
as far as I know this will be fine.
I'm new to this legal business things.
it have been more fun before doing it black ;) ;) ;)

As you may already know part of my business is in product design, prototyping and educational robotics and having a fully set up workshop means that I can do all sorts of mechanical designs with ease. When I started to work on this project with Volker I did not have the intention of setting up a web shop for audio products and I still do not intend to do so. But I'll provide the technical support on this thread.

However, for purhasing this product you can contact me on the following e-mails.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Tom,

I am writing from home now but I will post the dimensions of 12 slot case on here tomorrow. Obviously having additional module means that the increase in width does not allow it to go on to a 19" rack. However, it still has four M4 screw mounts on each corner of the side panels for mounting onto a frame. Alternatively you can still use the rack ears but as mentioned not for 19" fitting. If you contact me with your application I'll assist you in any way I can.

Jan,

Yes, normally if a business from another EC country supplies a valid VAT number the VAT is not charged.

Back