GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,

I just got my shipment in from Glasgow!  :) Eight very big and and heavy boxes.  :eek: I need some time to break them all open and do some sorting/inventory. I will not be able to do this until Tuesday next week. Once I have a grip on everything, I will start contacting all who made a PSU enclosure and related reservation. Finally they are becoming a reality!!! Thanks Cemal.  ;)

Cheers, Jeff

sahib said:
Hopefully they should not be difficult to sort out. I labelled them pretyy well.
Yes for sure, I see your labels. I mostly like the "recycled" boxes you used!  ;) Looks as though someone got a new throne.  ;D

Hi folks,

We are underway here in North America with the PSU cases and related items. I have gone back to my original reservation sheet and cleaned things up. I actually started another sheet to keep the clutter and confusion down from the last shipment.

I did send an email out to everyone who was on the original list. I am posting here as well since a lot of people use multiple email addresses these days. So, here is a link to the new spreadsheet.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhaSsqKdmDRLdGhOLWZNYW9LVUg2MDJ1dkFvUktGbmc&hl=en&authkey=CMK9gLsM

If you are on there and still want some things, please send me an email to confirm your desires. I will update the sheet at that time and confirm.
jsteiger1965 @ yahoo . com

I have also added a complete PSU components kit for these. Parts have started trickling in today and should all be here by this Friday. Here is a description at the store. This will also be available thru the store as soon as they are 100% on hand.

To show the spectacular PSU case and what it comes with, I have published a full description with some pics. That is here.
PSU Enclosure Link

And lastly, here is a listing with pics of the custom heatsink kit.

Thanks!
Jeff

Hey Jeff,
Can I get on the list still for a PSU case kit and heatsink or is it too late?

kakumei47 said:
Can I get on the list still for a PSU case kit and heatsink or is it too late?
I think I will be OK with stock. We did factor in some extras for things like this.

Send me an email with your info and I'll add you to the spreadsheet.

Jeff

A small update gentlemen...

I received the 2pc Neutrik 7 pin connector kits today from Cemal. I will get the info up on the site as well as be able to ship the 51x PSU orders that require those.

Cheers, Jeff

He guys,

We are trucking right along here with the PSU case orders and shipments. I have one open order to pack and ship which will happen today for Phil.  ;)

I have all of the PSU components in stock with the exception of the WIMA films. I just tracked them and they are scheduled to be here this Friday. I was suppose to get them last week but that is par for the course. Anyhow, once those are here, I will finish kitting the PSU components and can then complete the invoicing for those wanting that included.

It looks as though we still will have a few left over so if anyone else wants in...let us know!

best, Jeff

The ups man just came! This thing looks amazing!
Can't wait to get it together!

Thanks 51x crew!

Phil

Maybe I'm too late, but is the plan to have the Rack Kits in stock at classicapi.com, or is what I see just some left overs from the PSU batch?

I'd love to get in on this, but I can't really dedicate the time at the moment, I'm thinking about pickup up the bare bones (metalwork, custom xfo, PCB's etc) to be easier on the wallet until I'm ready to dive in..

We are currently working off of the reservation list for the PSU supplies. I did order extra stuff from Cemal. When I work thru the reservations, what ever is left will be shown as "in stock" at the store.

FWIW, toroids, PSU PCB's and PCB components kits should always remain in stock.

Hope that helps!

best, Jeff

note: due to the massive spam attacks (forwarded to Jeffs, Cemals and my eMail accounts too ...) I deleted the 511order mail account.

please use kitorder [at] 51xAudio [.] com now

Latest posts

Back