Live Tour with DIY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
acoustix said:
igrecji said:
Its was not said badly, it was ironic.  ;)

And with the price of all your gear, you're right to load/unload your trucks  ::)
Don't worry Acoustix, i know it was ironic! i have just say that for people who have said that it was crazy and not reasonable to go on tour with such a big analog kit... If i had not take it in charge everyday and considering that my assistant can do it alone, i would be a bad guy!!!

Nice pictures

But question
splendid-phase-flux-capture-main1.jpg

How it's possible  :eek:
In addition I see that the delay is not yet in place.
I have never see a phase curve like that !

PS : a very great software but definitively NOT STABLE in demo mode on my Macbook pro.
I wait some update and i buy it, definitively more practicable and powerful than my smaart

acoustix said:
Nice pictures
But question
How it's possible  :eek:
In addition I see that the delay is not yet in place.
I have never see a phase curve like that !
It's a joke! It's just a mix through the console in my studio! But you will be surprise about the phase curve i have on the big monitor in my studio, through the LP412 Lake!!
PS : a very great software but definitively NOT STABLE in demo mode on my Macbook pro.
I wait some update and i buy it, definitively more practicable and powerful than my smaart
Update??? What are you waiting for?? The software is absolutely right with the actual version, and doesn't need any update for working well!! I don't know why the software isn't stable in demo mode, sometimes it's due to the graphic card because Flux is working in open GL and take a lot of video ressources, but i use it since 11 month know with no troubles at all, on a macpro, and on a pc vaio...  For sure, since 11 month, many update have been done, but never hte software have missing or bugging at the point where you can't use it. Hope you will buy and use it soon!! Anyway, you can't run any other sofware during the use of Pure Analyser...
Regards,
Yves

igrecji said:
It's a joke! It's just a mix through the console in my studio! But you will be surprise about the phase curve i have on the big monitor in my studio, through the LP412 Lake!!
;D

igrecji said:
Update??? What are you waiting for?? The software is absolutely right with the actual version, and doesn't need any update for working well!! I don't know why the software isn't stable in demo mode, sometimes it's due to the graphic card because Flux is working in open GL and take a lot of video ressources, but i use it since 11 month know with no troubles at all, on a macpro, and on a pc vaio...  For sure, since 11 month, many update have been done, but never hte software have missing or bugging at the point where you can't use it. Hope you will buy and use it soon!! Anyway, you can't run any other sofware during the use of Pure Analyser...
Regards,
Yves

Yes i see that with d&b R1 impossible to run PureAnalyser and when it's started, I have lot a software crash with 1.1.1 and i test yesterday with 1.1.4 and it's better.
I have to test in a clean install of macOS ;)
Definitively in my wish list

Thx for your feedback  8)

Back