Neve Style knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Greg,

I'd be keen on 20 or more if necessary. Im in New Zealand but my brother lives in Sydney so that might be a good option.
I'd also be quite interested in the inserts.

Cheers,
Ben

benqbasic said:
Hi Greg,

I'd be keen on 20 or more if necessary. Im in New Zealand but my brother lives in Sydney so that might be a good option.
I'd also be quite interested in the inserts.

Cheers,
Ben

Hi Ben,

no worries lets just wait for a short time and see if there are any other takers and how much the inserts will be and then we can go ahead.

cheers  Greg

Those do look the same, same drawing too (which has it's left as an end view and it's right as a side view) maybe that is a drawing convention I didn't learn back in high school.

spase said:
i will take 100 knobs and 180 inserts :)

Ok great. I've just heard back that the knobs including the inserts are going to cost US $0.31 each. I'll have to check and see if we can get extra inserts.
We have enough orders now I wonder how much longer we should wait?

cheers  Greg

I'm in for 50-100 with inserts (mostly red, some blue or gray maybe), shipping to the US.  If we could meet MOQs, would it be worthwhile to do one order per continent? 

mitsos said:
I'm in for 50-100 with inserts (mostly red, some blue or gray maybe), shipping to the US.  If we could meet MOQs, would it be worthwhile to do one order per continent?

the MOQ is 200 and they come in red and blue only. It looks like the one per continent would be the go as looks like you have enough for the US and Europe. Just need volunteers to coordinate each country.

cheers Greg

Here is the orders so far. We need more for Australia and Europe and volunteers to organize there countries.

US  200 plus

dissonantstring - Grant - US - 30 red, 20 blue & 20 grey (if you get them in grey) - sorry no grey

mitsos  - US  -  I'm in for 50-100 with inserts (mostly red, some blue or gray -  sorry no grey

bruce0 -  Boston  - 50 knobs, 50 inserts please. I prefer red, not blue.

Europe  180  (depends if MartyMart wants another colour other than grey

MartyMart  -  Berlin-  25 blue and 25 grey  - sorry no grey

spase -  Macedonia  -  i will take 100 red and 30 blue including inserts for all of them and 80 inserts more

Australia and New Zealand  120 plus

benqbasic - New Zealand - 

Timothytitus88 -  Australia - no quantity specified yet

Guitar4444  -  Greg  -  i'll take 100

At 1000 the other company mentioned is showing $0.20 each, you seem to be getting there slowly.

bruce0 said:
At 1000 the other company mentioned is showing $0.20 each, you seem to be getting there slowly.

The price shown for the other company start at $0.20 and go up to $2.00 I think. In my brief experience at this, the price just shows the starting price of their cheapest product. You need to make an inquiry to get the actual price, which will probably about the same. The biggest expense here is definitely going to be postage for distribution. So sending smaller quantities to each continent would be better. To tell the truth, from my perspective it would have been easy to buy 200 for myself, which would cost me $30 more than I wanted to spend, and leave it at that. I would have already spend more than that if I value my time. I figured some other people would appreciate getting some cheap knobs so I'm not out to create any more work chasing up new quotes just to save myself $10. If any one else does I'm happy for them to do that but honestly I don't think it's worth the hassle. We are getting the inserts for an extra $0.01 and able to mix colours in the MOQ of 200, what more could we want?

Timothytitus88 said:
Hey Greg,

50 of each, with inserts would be great!

Cheers,

Tim

Ok I'm going to post the quantities to the first post in the list.
We need volunteers for each continent or do people want to pay extra shipping from Australia?
Looks like we have enough for Aust and NZ so I'm ready to go ahead in the next couple of days. If
Timothytitus88 and benqbasic can PM me with email address's we can work out any details. Also anyone else who ants to go on the Australian buy.
Do MartyMart and spase want to go in on the Australian buy and pay shipping back to Europe or organize your own? If you wait a little longer should be a few more takers.

cheers Greg

Hi Greg,

Count me in as well.  I'd like to grab 24 blue and 36 red plus inserts for all 60

Thanks!
Dave

Davo said:
Hi Greg,

Count me in as well.  I'd like to grab 24 blue and 36 red plus inserts for all 60

Thanks!
Dave

Hi Dave,

P.S. I would suggest everybody gets a few extras to practice putting the inserts in.
I've put you on the US list which makes over 260 for that list. See the first post.As soon as one of you wants to do the order you can go ahead or did you want to go on the Australian buy and pay more for postage and probably wait longer?

cheers  Greg

Latest posts

Back