Neve Style knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Greg,
Not so much interest from EU ... so I will go 30/30 Blue/Red & inserts and pay for the shipping from
Australia to me, they are quite light in weight so I can't see it being a huge amount of money.

Is that OK with you or becoming a PITA ??

Let me know either way, I understand if it's too much.

Regards,
Marty.

MartyMart said:
Hi Greg,
Not so much interest from EU ... so I will go 30/30 Blue/Red & inserts and pay for the shipping from
Australia to me, they are quite light in weight so I can't see it being a huge amount of money.

Regards,
Marty.
I could be interested in 50 red and 50 blue with inserts + 50 extra inserts. Located in Sweden.

MartyMart said:
Hi Greg,

Regards,
Marty.

Hi Marty,

yes I can do that but the postage from Australia to Berlin is $17 US for non tracked and $23 tracked. You cab calculate it here
http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-parcel.html
$10 will buy you another 30 knobs. I don't know how the shipping works from Berlin to Macedonia but I see spase wants 130 plus your 60 and your almost up to 200, just 10 more only $3 worth and they should get to you quicker. That depends if spase and you can come to an arrangement.
Of course I'm happy to get it sorted out but I'm going to wait a few more days before I make the order and perhaps chase up some Neve knobs to if available so why don't we wait till Tuesday or so and see how it pans out.

cheers Greg

SkunkFunk said:
MartyMart said:
Hi Greg,

Regards,
Marty.
I could be interested in 50 red and 50 blue with inserts + 50 extra inserts. Located in Sweden.

Ok that's another 100 from Sweden so you Guys are well on the way to having enough. Perhaps you could PM each other and see if you can come to an arrangement. If it doesn't work out let me know and let us know how it is going anyway.
I'll add that 100 into the first post

cheers Greg

Hi !

I'm in for 75 red and 25 blue (no black ?) all with insert + 100 extra inserts.

I can organize the thing in EU if you guys are OK with that.

Btw , do you know if inserts are for 6mm or 1/4 ?
Adrien

Mzaar said:
Hi !

Adrien

Great I'll put you on the EU list on the first post. The inserts are 1/4", at least I'm 99% sure but will double check. Also I'll give you Xuyu's email address though it is the same as shown on the companies web site.

cheers Greg

Timothytitus88 said:
Hey Greg,

If they are selling inserts separately, I would love to get 100 additional inserts as well. I can not help but think they will come in handy.

Cheers,

Tim

OK

Mzaar said:
Hi !

Adrien

That would be cool Adrien, if you don't mind :)

So a definite 30 red / 30 blue plus inserts for me.

Regards,
Marty.

OK, i am in for 200 red and 100 blue with inserts and 50 extra inserts.
I am located in germany.

Wolfgang

I'll buy about 52 red and 104 blue.  (Edit: Plus brass inserts.)  I'm in US  (California). 

Are we going to order separately, by continent?  I could volunteer for the US. 

Are we buying directly from the company for each continent? Or are we buying in one big group that then gets divided by continent?

Any word on what the blue color looks like? I've ordered some blue ones in the past but they turned out way too bright compared to the original Neve ones. The red ones look spot on judging from the pic.

I'm in for 40 red and possibly 40 blue (-> Europe, Switzerland)

will you order grey ones too? How about the smaller Neve trim knobs?

warpie said:
FWIW, ELMA is about to release the NEVE 80 Series marconi knobs and (might be wrong on this one) Jeff will stock them?
Indeed, they are now up at the store. The Elma versions are perfect all the way around. All colors are an exact match the the originals. These are solid aluminum with plastic skirts. No brass inserts to worry about.

http://classicapi.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_184

I have never known Elma do to anything cheap. I also don't think anyone every complains about their quality.  ;)

tommypiper said:
I'll buy about 52 red and 104 blue.  (Edit: Plus brass inserts.)  I'm in US  (California). 

Are we going to order separately, by continent?  I could volunteer for the US. 

Are we buying directly from the company for each continent? Or are we buying in one big group that then gets divided by continent?

That would be great if you could organize the US. I think buying separately would work out quicker and cheaper.

The contact person is
Xuyu Lee and the company is Daier  http://www.chinadaier.com/
daier_at_chinadaier.com  (without the underscores obviously)

If you send Xuyu a mail, I've already mentioned to him that we would do a group buy and other people would organize a buy for each continent.

cheers Greg

Latest posts

Back