SERPENT AUDIO - SB4000 / SA-3A / SEND 'N BLEND (FINAL STOCK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruckus,

I got my 2 board/panel sets yesterday morning and they look great. However, neither set came with the adapter boards for the Honeywell PCB mount pots. Are these still included? I did purchase the Honeywell pots for the build.

Thanks,
Matt

Nishmaster said:
Ruckus,

I got my 2 board/panel sets yesterday morning and they look great. However, neither set came with the adapter boards for the Honeywell PCB mount pots. Are these still included? I did purchase the Honeywell pots for the build.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt,
My adapter boards were wrapped together in a white piece of paper and shrink wrapped to the front panel.
It's about an inch square. Check the package again for this.

Wave

wave said:
Nishmaster said:
Ruckus,

Thanks,
Matt
Matt,
My adapter boards were wrapped together in a white piece of paper and shrink wrapped to the front panel.
It's about an inch square. Check the package again for this.

Wave

Roger that, totally missed them. They almost went out with the trash, d'oh!

Thanks again,
Matt

Update on SB4000 kits*****

As alot have been asking, they are just about done and will be available next week.  Just so everyone understands, they are PCB component kits, so all items that go on the boards are included.  Items at the system level (ie enclosure, toroid, meter, knobs, hardware, etc) are still self sourced.

Hello,
I would like to upgrade my SB4000 with two quad vca board.
How much for a pair of quad vca board (pcb + components+ shipping to france + paypal fees).
thank you for your amazing work.

I found reference on the forum that you may be working on a board for the SSL talkback compressor, Ruckus. Is this true and how would I get one?

is there any support or info on the send and blend boards/kits? im real interested on those

cheers

Ruckus,

I sent you an email last saturday.
So far I didn't get a reply and I am still missing a pair of VCA boards.

Maybe my mail is in your SPAM-Folder.

Best,
Carsten

Ah ok I see.

I would have guessed the retail and DIY markets were quite separate entities, but I guess not.

yeah specially not at that price.  Plus it was kind of a thing he did to be cool to the DIY guys.  If you want one I do recommend one for sure!  Or get his SB4000.  That thing kills as well!

Hello

Is this project still alive? I'm Interested in building my own from scratch.
I do have sent an email to Serpent Audio without any replay.

thanks in advance

Back