GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sahib said:
Update.

As of yesterday the shipment to US is considered lost. Conitental has ceased to look for it and passed it to their claim department in Houston.

Maybe a call to the TSA would light a fire under Continental's ass. :-\

Hi fellow DIYers,

Volker, a few post above someone said you already shipped several units already.
I have received your e-mail notification asking for details, which I answered promptly (concerning adress, shop list, vat.....)
Have you started to send invoices ? if yes I didn't get anything yet, just want to be sure I'm not forgotten  ;D (impatient dude here !)

Cheers

Could i be next on the waiting list please. I didn't notice this wonderful offer till now
Thanks
francois

flaheu said:
Hi fellow DIYers,

Volker, a few post above someone said you already shipped several units already.
I have received your e-mail notification asking for details, which I answered promptly (concerning adress, shop list, vat.....)
Have you started to send invoices ? if yes I didn't get anything yet, just want to be sure I'm not forgotten  ;D (impatient dude here !)

Cheers

Exactly the same here. But no need to rush.

nice it arrived Jens.

I only invoice / ship what I have in my hands.
my sort order was the response of my "do you still want it" email.
actually I'm out of Neutriks.
on the phone they told me they shipped yesterday :)

once I have them in my hands you will be get a pro forma invoice for payment ;D

andre, I just checked and you are not on the first 100 list :-[
we will work as fast as possible to suit all needs 8)

jensenmann said:
Package arrived. ;D

YUMMMY

here too. tastes good...  ;D

51xaudio_500.jpg

I'm happy for you guys when I that the package showed up, I have been following the nightmare!

I'm very much aware of the long waiting list for this super Diy project. But I would like to join the list for one GDIY512 18 + psu I have Swedish Vat number registration. But where do I place my order?

//plexirob

:'(

Man I really want continental to get their heads out of their asses and find our racks!

I really need my rack!

PS:  What is the extra cost of the PSU PCB and transformer for the US folks?  Were there any of those special transformers sent to us?

Just wondering if I need to order anything special before the stuff gets here.

plexirob said:
I'm happy for you guys when I that the package showed up, I have been following the nightmare!

I'm very much aware of the long waiting list for this super Diy project. But I would like to join the list for one GDIY512 18 + psu I have Swedish Vat number registration. But where do I place my order?

//plexirob
I misunderstood the whole ting, someone got his gear obviously i f-ng hate Continental too. Sorry :'(

It was only the North American shipment that was lost. All the racks that are shipping directly from Volker and Cemal are no problem. I'm sure we will see and hear more great stories from those lucky fellows.

Jeff

Dear all GroupDiyers,

I'm really deeply sorry for my my reply but I just read that a package arrived, and assumed that Continental had found the lost shipment. That was very stupid of me. I have been following the hole fu-king thing and really felt for you guys. I deeply sorry and I really hope that that everyone get their orders.

All the best,

//plexirob

:mad:

Latest posts

Back