GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pop that cork guys and pass the bottle !!!  :)

I still can't believe they actually found it!

jsteiger said:
Pop that cork guys and pass the bottle !!!  :)

CHEERS ;D ;D ;D

IMG_5906.jpg

NOW you have a lot of work :D
and don't expect any meaningful post from me today ;D ;D ;D

[silent:arts] said:
jsteiger said:

CHEERS ;D ;D ;D

IMG_5906.jpg

NOW you have a lot of work :D
An cheers to you my friend  ;D

Yes I have a lot of work to do now.  :eek:

what a relief!! ;D

i think we can look forward to a lot of great 51X series projects in the future - all thanks to your initiative and hard work. cheers chaps!

jsteiger said:

Hurray!!

It's hard to lose a big, heavy pallet.  Someone just lost the paperwork I think.

I was just told by my customs agent that the shipment should hit OHare around 4:00pm today. She is arranging local LTL freight so I should receive them sometime on Monday.

We have 2 concerns. Was there any damage while they were hanging around somewhere the last month or so? And, will I actually get them in my possession for real??

This is all deja vu so far isn't it!?!?

Like I said last time, I don't want to send out any invoices or collect any funds until I am looking at them. Then...let the games begin! :D

Regards, Jeff

It has to happen now.
if there is any damage or customs error / loss / whatever I will come over for a visit.
enough rooms free here (at least at the moment)

[silent:arts] said:
It has to happen now.
if there is any damage or customs error / loss / whatever I will come over for a visit.
Maybe I should borrow your long tailed inspector(s).

So, is anybody keeping an up to date list of the 51x related projects that are coming out? I know I've seen an eq, and at least one or two preamp's.

Basically what I'm asking is this.....Is there going to be a central location where we can see what projects are available? If not it's cool, but it would be quite helpful.

;D

Thanks. Can you PM me build instructions (if there are any) for the Case + PSU ? (i admit i haven't opened the box yet).

Latest posts

Back