GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
janvanvolt said:
Thanks. Can you PM me build instructions (if there are any) for the Case + PSU ? (i admit i haven't opened the box yet).
try to start here:
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=37438.msg462834#msg462834

Well, some good news guys. I have just spoken to my customs agent from O'Hare. She confirmed that the cargo is here!!! I am now awaiting her call back to confirm the day I will get it. I told her today works for me, let's get a truck under it. I will post more as I know more!  8)

All most time for rejoicing!! ;D

best, Jeff

jsteiger said:
Well, some good news guys. I have just spoken to my customs agent from O'Hare. She confirmed that the cargo is here!!! I am now awaiting her call back to confirm the day I will get it. I told her today works for me, let's get a truck under it. I will post more as I know more!  8)

All most time for rejoicing!! ;D

best, Jeff
YEAH

[silent:arts] said:
I will wait until Jeff is awake with the Champaign,
but to make the day even better I just received some 51X prototyping PCBs:

IMG_5902.jpg

Volker are you selling those?!  :)

for sure I'm selling them, and I'm sure Jeff will do soon too.
since it was my first "card edge gold finger" PCB job I only ordered 50 pieces for testing, but I will order more soon.
btw, I did the mounting holes to fit Jeffs standard L-Bracket  ;)

This waiting an suspense is killing me. I'm trying not to stare out the window...I was told yesterday, I would have the shipment by noon today...

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Volker, more champagne!  ;D ;D  and cheers to all!  ;D ;D

2 of the 10 boxes had very slight damage. Luckily enough, they were exactly where Cemal had extra padding so nothing appears damaged. 4 of the boxes were clearly opened and resealed. I assume by customs.

Next up is a full inventory to make sure nothing is missing. Now...the fun(work) really begins.

Cheers, Jeff

Back