New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
veve said:
I'm sorry to ask you again mnats but do you received my payement?

I have no news since one week...

Thank you..                       

For some reason your payment did not show up in my Paypal overview so it was missed. This sometimes happens but it is impossible to find out why from Paypal's help line. I will send your boards and acknowledgment email today.

My apologies for the delay...

Hello

For my stereo 1176 rev D DIY project, I have the meter/ratio pcbs from mnats and I have a doubt about a resistor on ratio's pcb :
The R62 is noted : 560 but in my mouser kit I have only one resistor in the end : 560k
Is this a serigraphy issue or so ?
meter_ratio_little.jpg

Thanks for help,
baba

Hello.

I ordered my hairball rev d kit last week. I've been up a mountain since. I didn't realise the pcb would be shipping from Aus (Oct 03 according to the email I received). The problem being that my place is not easy for courier drivers to find. This wont be a problem with the hairball kit, because it will be stopped by customs and I will get a letter telling me to pick it up.

I've had problems in the past with packages that dont have courier driver instructions. If it's small enough, it might simply arrive in my letterbox, which would be good. Otherwise, is there any way of tracking its movements? Or at least finding out who to call on my side to give instructions to? I live in Auckland, NZ.

Thanks

Cockola said:
Hello.

I ordered my hairball rev d kit last week. I've been up a mountain since. I didn't realise the pcb would be shipping from Aus (Oct 03 according to the email I received). The problem being that my place is not easy for courier drivers to find. This wont be a problem with the hairball kit, because it will be stopped by customs and I will get a letter telling me to pick it up.

I've had problems in the past with packages that dont have courier driver instructions. If it's small enough, it might simply arrive in my letterbox, which would be good. Otherwise, is there any way of tracking its movements? Or at least finding out who to call on my side to give instructions to? I live in Auckland, NZ.

Thanks

From the ordering information on my board sales page:

"...Your boards will ship on that date to your Paypal registered address only via regular airmail. There is no tracking number and shipping times vary widely."

babaorum said:
Hello

For my stereo 1176 rev D DIY project, I have the meter/ratio pcbs from mnats and I have a doubt about a resistor on ratio's pcb :
The R62 is noted : 560 but in my mouser kit I have only one resistor in the end : 560k
Is this a serigraphy issue or so ?

Thanks for help,
baba

This is the White Market thread. You'll have much better luck if you post your question to the Rev D thread in the Dynamic Processors sub-forum.

mnats said:
Cockola said:
Hello.

Thanks

"...Your boards will ship on that date to your Paypal registered address only via regular airmail. There is no tracking number and shipping times vary widely."

Firstly. I didn't order it from your website, I ordered it from the hairball site. Secondly I paid with my Visa, not paypal. It's useful to know that you sent it via regular airmail, but it might be useful to know how big the package is, or in your experience, who handles delivery on the other side of the Tasman. That's all. Cheers

Cockola said:
mnats said:
Cockola said:
Hello.

Thanks

Firstly. I didn't order it from your website, I ordered it from the hairball site. Secondly I paid with my Visa, not paypal. It's useful to know that you sent it via regular airmail, but it might be useful to know how big the package is, or in your experience, who handles delivery on the other side of the Tasman. That's all. Cheers

I understood that from the first post. I only quoted my ordering page because I was about 1/2 hour from catching an overseas flight and knew the relevant information was there (regular airmail, no tracking) which were two of your questions. As far as I know, all regular airmail is handled by the national postal service of the country of destination. According to the Australia Post website, the size of the PB1 padded bag is 127 x 178mm.

Hi, i ordered three sets of REV A boards through hairball.Got the note that they shipped about 4 weeks ago (to germany) but nothing arrived as of yet.
Last time it only took like 5 days, any chance to check where the package might be?
Thanks
Matthias

mnats said:
Cockola said:
mnats said:
Cockola said:
Hello.

Thanks

I understood that from the first post. I only quoted my ordering page because I was about 1/2 hour from catching an overseas flight and knew the relevant information was there (regular airmail, no tracking) which were two of your questions. As far as I know, all regular airmail is handled by the national postal service of the country of destination. According to the Australia Post website, the size of the PB1 padded bag is 127 x 178mm.

Sweet. thanks

Cockola said:
mnats said:
Cockola said:
mnats said:
Cockola said:
Hello.

Thanks

Sweet. thanks

Update: Arrived today. In the letterbox. Easy fit. Cheers

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask or not, but... I'm looking for the exact hole spacing on the Variable + Phantom board. Thanks for any help!

supermatt said:
Hi, i ordered three sets of REV A boards through hairball.Got the note that they shipped about 4 weeks ago (to germany) but nothing arrived as of yet.
Last time it only took like 5 days, any chance to check where the package might be?
Thanks
Matthias

Sometimes parcels are delayed due to additional customs screening. You'll have to wait anyway as I'm overseas at present and won't be able to chase up orders until my return.

Nothing arrived from MNATS / Australia in like 6 weeks.

Mike at Hairball sent me some directly from the States - thanks to Mike!

supermatt said:
Nothing arrived from MNATS / Australia in like 6 weeks.

Mike at Hairball sent me some directly from the States - thanks to Mike!

I'm glad it worked out. Sending boards to Mike in my absence was a good idea.

All boards ordered during my recent break have shipped as have all orders placed to date.

beatnik said:
Hi, did you ship last orders?

Orders will ship today per the information on the ordering page. I may have gotten the dates wrong on the acknowledgments due to jet lag!

Latest posts

Back