New Design 1176 Boards + 900 Power Supply Boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason baliban said:
mnats said:
jason baliban said:
jason baliban said:
mnats said:
jason baliban said:
Hi there,

I received a shipment notification stating the board would ship out by Jan 4.  I still do not have it.  How long should i wait until i should be worried?  I live in PA, USA.

Thanks,

jB

Thanks for posting here as requested.

Your boards shipped on the 31st of December 2012. Let's say that if it doesn't arrive within a week just post again and we'll take it from there.

For the whole story on shipping times have a look at the FAQ linked from the first post.

Will do, thank you for the quick response.

jB

Unfortunately, the board didnt show up this week.

Let me know how to go forward?

Thanks,

jB

It's only Monday here in Australia and I posted last Thursday saying to give it one week. So we have a few more days to go by my count.

Mail is often delayed during the holidays and sometimes parcels are sometimes (randomly?) selected for special attention by customs as mentioned in the FAQ.

My bad...i read it as "rest of the week."

jB

Got it today!!

Thanks!

For information purposes it took 3 weeks to get it delivered to philadelphia.

Thanks again!

jB

Hey MNATS,

I just ordered a 1176 REV A board. I'm sorry I PM'd you I did not read the fine print. I have my Father in town visiting and he would like to help me with this DIY project and I thought it would be a great memory of me and him building the 1176 together. Anyways, I was hoping I could send more $ for faster shipping to Los Angeles California. If at all possible, I would REALLY be grateful.

You can send a Paypal request for more shipping money to [email protected]

micah421 said:
Hey MNATS,

I just ordered a 1176 REV A board. I'm sorry I PM'd you I did not read the fine print. I have my Father in town visiting and he would like to help me with this DIY project and I thought it would be a great memory of me and him building the 1176 together. Anyways, I was hoping I could send more $ for faster shipping to Los Angeles California. If at all possible, I would REALLY be grateful.

You can send a Paypal request for more shipping money to [email protected]

There's no fine print - I like to use the same size typeface for pertinent information.

Please read the FAQ linked from the first post of this thread and from the bottom of my board sales page.

Wife just called me to let me know the board showed up in the mail today!!! Cant wait to get home......thanks so much!! Seriously

I have been receiving a large number of undelivered acknowledgment emails. Please take note of this request from the ordering information on my board sales page:

"Please include your current email address if different from your Paypal ID."

Recent purchasers from Canada, Australia and Switzerland take note: your acknowledgment emails were returned as undeliverable and no alternate address was provided.

Thank you.

Hi MNATS,
I placed an order on Jan 7 and still have not received anything yet, I received my last order in about 4 weeks, maybe a few days less. This order has now been over 5 weeks and I was wondering if this abnormal? Also why does hairball not stock the PCB? it seems it would be easier for everyone involved.Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Jason Johnson

meltingpat said:
I placed an order on Jan 7 and still have not received anything yet, I received my last order in about 4 weeks, maybe a few days less. This order has now been over 5 weeks and I was wondering if this abnormal?

It seems to be taking much longer for things to reach the US these days. Please give it another week and post again if they have not arrived by then.

meltingpat said:
Also why does hairball not stock the PCB? it seems it would be easier for everyone involved.

The boards were not designed by Hairball. It's almost like asking why Apple doesn't stock Android phones.

If they did stock them, it would only make it "easier" for those who live in the US, but my boards are used in many other countries.

Hello Mnats,

So it does seem that there may be a shipping problem... I placed an order for 1 rev A board on Jan 7 and have not yet received it, I also placed  an order for 3 Rev D boards and 1 Rev A board on Feb 7... I have just received the order from Feb 7 and still waiting on the order from Jan 7...My email is [email protected] for your time.

Regards

Jason

Ordered my 1176 rev. D board on 3/2/2013.

Boards arrived today in Dallas, TX, 3/8/2013. Dang!! That was a lot faster than I thought the'd get here.

Thanks MNATS!! They look great!

Hello Mnats,

I still have not received my REV A board? I have received the order I placed after however ,just missing 1 REV A board if you could help me out...

Regards

Jason

Hi,

Can somebody direct me to the appropriate thread for rev H boards please?
Having hard time to find it  ::)

thanks
w.

meltingpat said:
Hello Mnats,

I still have not received my REV A board? I have received the order I placed after however ,just missing 1 REV A board if you could help me out...

Regards

Jason

Sorry, I saw your post about the later order but when you didn't post a week after my post as I requested I assumed that it had shown up in the meantime. I will get another set out today.

Hi there,

I got an email saying my boards shipped on or before Jan 22, 2013. I haven't received them yet, right now I'm thinking they may have been lost in the post somehow - how to proceed? I'm in Sydney Aus.

Thanks

hungrypatron said:
Hi there,

I got an email saying my boards shipped on or before Jan 22, 2013. I haven't received them yet, right now I'm thinking they may have been lost in the post somehow - how to proceed? I'm in Sydney Aus.

Thanks

Let's start with your unique transaction code, or if you ordered through Hairball your email address, obscured for the spam-bots.

hungrypatron said:
Amazing, thanks for that. I'm itching to build this thing!

Boards were posted late on the 15th; please don't leave it for a month or more if they don't show up this time. They should only take 2 or 3 days to arrive at your location.

mnats said:
hungrypatron said:
Amazing, thanks for that. I'm itching to build this thing!

Boards were posted late on the 15th; please don't leave it for a month or more if they don't show up this time. They should only take 2 or 3 days to arrive at your location.

They arrived today - thankyou!

Back