Should I?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="mcfarlane_audio"]:shock: is that really all it is?? :shock: this is why i love you analag, put only what needs to be there , so awesome, i may not be able to sleep now[/quote]

What about the PSU board. (4) voltages must be delivered to the unit.

analag

well yes of course, but there is 4 tubes 5 caps and ......16?? resistors and a couple of diodes in the audio part of the circuit? thats amazing, ive just finished studying the c12 circuit and its brilliant but so simple, i can only imagine this is the same, i still cant sleep

You might like it better when you see the schematic which will accompany the PCBs. It will not be posted.

No idea what the cost will be, but do you have any idea what a manufacturer would sell something like this for?

[quote author="analag"]No idea what the cost will be, but do you have any idea what a manufacturer would sell something like this for?[/quote]

Have you ever heard that gavel sound in the TV series Law and Order?

Lol

PSU.JPG

Here is another teaser.

analag

[quote author="jensenmann"]There are surely the PSU decoupling caps missing. I´m used to have at least 40 of them on a silent:arts designed PCB :grin:
:thumb:[/quote]
Jens, I tried hard to reach this target, but ended up with only 20 for the PSU :oops:
but this time the caps are bigger :green: :green: :green:

[quote author="codered"]Analag ...no tubes..WTF[/quote]

Can´t believe you would really want tubes on a regulator PSU nowadays... :roll:

[quote author="rafafredd"][quote author="codered"]Analag ...no tubes..WTF[/quote]

Can´t believe you would really want tubes on a regulator PSU nowadays... :roll:[/quote]
Well that shows my ignorance :cry: I didnt realise that it was a PSU..thought it was something new Analag cooked up :cool:

Back